Introductions

Andy's POV

Well then. Here I am.

Sitting in my room.Alone.

Not that I wanted him to stay, okay maybe I did a little bit.

Asher left a good hour ago because he's mom needed help with something. He said he'd see my at school tomorrow. Am I scared to fall for him? Yes. Am I terrified of him leaving? Very.
You can't blame me for being cautious, for heaven sakes he's so hot! And well Im me. From his accent to his hair to his eyes.

"Andy! You here?" My moms yells.  

"Yah I'm here mom!"

"Great come help me make dinner, we are having guest!" She hollers. Who in the world friended my mom?

Swinging my body around a corner and into the small kitchen I look at her and then our very small apartment.

"You want guest in here?" I raise and eyebrow.

"Okay maybe you're right." She chuckles.

"How bout we go to a restaurant, persay the one you work at?" I say hinting I don't want people here.

"Okay maybe that's a better idea." She says and makes her way to her room.

"So who's the lucky person who shall be dining with us?" I ask as both our doors were open.

"Kate Max, she was my best friend back in the day." She says as I heard her put makeup up and down.

"Oh nice nice, do I really need to come?" I ask grabbing a brush, I'm considering just going in sweatpants.

"Yes."

"If she's your best friend your obviously comfortable with her, I'm staying in what I'm wearing!" I say and she laughs.

"Would you change if I told you she had a son?" She teases.

Maybe in the beginning when I first moved here I would have dressed to impress, but I have asher. I don't need boys attention.

"Nah mom it's fine, honestly I look great!" I say walking out to see her laughing. Sending her a wink we walk to the car.

Asher's POV
Oh my fuck! This is real!

She's agreeing to giving me a chance! I had to leave, and trust me I didnt want to but my mom wanted me to help her out with a broken cabinet at her work.

I would have brought her with me but my mom is really well goofy when I bring a girl over. I did once and let me tell you 14 year old me was not prepared.

"Ash, we are going to dinner with one of my friends" she says.

"Hm okay." I grunt only going for my mom.

"Will you dress up?" She asked looking me up in down.

"Why?" I ask confused about my attire. True my clothes were a little dirty but I wasn't anything to fret about.

"My friend has a daughter..." she trails off.

"Uh no offense mom but I sorta met someone I don't need to impress a girl." I say a scratching my head.

"Huh a girl! Can I meet her? Oh my gosh does she have long or short hair? Oh that doesn't matter now does it! Is she pretty? Of course she must be gorgeous!" She rants on and I decided to walk away. I love her, but she gets a little to jumpy when I tell stuff.

"We are leaving in 5!"

"If we are leaving from you office why'd you ask me to dress up?" I ask.

"Because we could have made time you doof."

Andy POV

"So when they gonna be he-"

"So sorry we are late, you see I had to finish a paper before the end of the day." A lady, I'm guessing is our dinner date tonight, said.

"Don't worry about it," my mom said waving hey hand. "This is my daughter, Andy." She introduces me.

"Hi, if you don't mind I'm gonna use the restroom." I say already making my way to the bathrooms.

I'll let them catch up, you know.

As I make my way back I see from the back of a guys head, must be her son, and Kate took my spot. Well damn. Thanks Kate.

"Oh Andy finally you've come back!" My mom says gesturing for me to sit.

"This is my son asher." Kate says and then turned back to her conversation with my mom.

"Oh hey Mia Bella." Asher says smirking.

"Hey ash." I say with a smile, maybe if we pretend we just met each other dinner could go smoothly.

"Mom this is her." Was all he said.

What does he mean? Hold up! You can't just randomly introduce me to your mother! Okay Andy calm down maybe he was saying I'm his friend.

I look up at him to see him smirking. Suddenly he takes my hand in his and I swear to god my mother and his were smiling more than Cheshire Cat.

"Asher what are you doing?" Inpanick.

"Mom, this is the girl I said back at the office." Asher said smiling like he won the lottery.

"Oh my gosh she is beautiful!" Kate says ecstatically.

"Uh Asher?!" I say now a little louder.

"Hey emilee remember that one 24/7 grocery store? I need milk." Kate says looking at my mom.

"Yah I do, Kate leave your car here and we can take mine." My mom motions for Kate to follow as they left us.

"Are you insane!!" I yell as I hear the car drive away.

"What" he chuckles, as though that was funny.

"What? What?!" I yell, I should calm down. I need to calm down. It's just Asher, he wouldn't hurt me.

"Come on lets order" he says as he motions a waiter towards us.

"Please." He looks at me.

"Don't ever do that shit again ash." I voice out.

"Thank you." He pecks my cheek and orders.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Bonjour!
Yah I'm learning French😂
Anywho sorry for all 6 of you reading
So here you go💀
Stay groovy🥤