The Bet

Asher's POV

I've missed this Andy, the fun Andy. This is why I've fell for this young smart beautiful woman in front of me. She's understanding, kind, sarcastic, and more. We've been in this cafe' for a while now. As i explained everything to Andy.

"I still can't believe she snooped so low." She snorted, wrinkling her nose and throwing her head back.                                                                                                                                    "So not surprised, every girl wants me." I say winking and take a sip of my latte.                    "Yeah sure." She rolls her eyes and smiles. God her smile is pure angelic.                             "Wanna bet?" I say resting my elbows on the table.                                                                  "No that's to easy," She challenges, "If i can get someones number first then you lose and have to buy me lunch tomorrow. If I lose-"                                                                                  "You have to kiss me." I cut her off. She looked me in the eyes for a few moments than put her hand across the table. Bingo.                                                                                                "One thing though Ms.Andy." I hold her hand.                                                                             "Hm?" She hums, looking me in the eyes.                                                                                 "You can't ask the waitress." I say amused.                                                                               "Because she will surely give you her number, and that's way no fair. If I'm starting from scratch so are you." I say standing up.                                                                                        "Deal." she smirked.

Andy's POV

So this restaurant is a surely enough a couples spot. No wonder why I haven't been here before. Aside from the fact that I just moved here.                                                                    Walking back to the table with defeat I see Asher walk back too. Hey at least I didn't lose, or maybe I did.

"No luck?" Asher said amused.                                                                                                   "No. And you?" I reply smugly.                                                                                                    "Touche" He chuckles.                                                                                                                "Wanna head out?" He ask as he grabs his coat.                                                                     "Yeah." I say doing the same.                                                                                                     "I'll give you a ride home, there's no need to call your mom." He says leading me to his car. Not wanting to bother my mom, I got in the passenger side and buckled up. 

_____________________

"Hey thanks for the ride home." I said with a smile.                                                                  "Anytime,oh and Andy?" He grabs my hand.                                                                              "Hm?" I hummed looking at him.                                                                                                "What's you're number?" He asks and i realized that we never gave each other's number.   After giving him my number i start to get up and get out.                                                          "Andy?" Asher said yet again prevailing me to leave.                                                              "Hm?" I hum, annoyed.                                                                                                                "You owe me a kiss." He smirks.                                                                                                "How?!" I questioned confusion laced my voice.                                                                       "Well I said i can get any number of any girl in the shop right?" He says leaning in.               "Correct, which we both lost." I say standing, well sitting, my ground.                                      "You were in the shop right? And what did you just give me?" Asher smirks and now I'm realizing just how close his is now.                                                                                              "You fucking planned that you sneaky boy." I grin, he was smart.                                              "Maybe i did. Maybe i didn't." he says grabbing my face in both of his hands.                         "Claim your prize then." I whisper, gazing at his lips wondering what they feel like.                 "I'm planning to." and with that his lips crash down on my. 

I've kissed a few guys here and there, but never have i ever had a kiss so passionate like this one. His lips were soft, but somehow rough. He devoured my bottom lip, sucking in and out moving to the top lip. I could help but kiss back, totally lost in the heat of the moment. 

"Hey do you wanna go watch a movie with me? Inside?" I ask breathless.                              "Don't have to ask me twice." He beams. 

As we make our way to the living room, I tell him I need to grab my laptop. He nods and I walk to my room. Searching for the stupid thing everywhere I heard my door shut 

"You were gone for a while, thought I'd come check." He says huskily as he makes his way towards me.                                                                                                                                  "Y-Yeah well I can't find my laptop right now, sorry." I stutter at his close proximity.                  "Can I kiss you?" He looks at my lips then in my eyes. Desire, lust, wanting, no needing, clouded his eyes. I slowly nodded my head, slowly turning his head to the side his lips came onto my own. 

This kiss was slow, too slow. grabbing his hair I deepen the kiss. I felt him smile into my lips, and I know that was his plan. Sneaky bastard.  

"Andy?" Asher whispers.

Asher's POV 

 "Will you be my girlfriend?"             

A/N: Anna oop- I felt the urge to write. Needed a little mind escape yeah know? I wonder who called Jakeb in the last chapter;)  Don't forget to vote! ( If you're about it though )  Also I don't know what's up with the format, first time uploaded on my laptop sorry:)