pasta

Kate's pov

"alright visit again soon." I say holding onto liam as though he'd disappear.

"Kate, i live in the U.S maybe you should visit next time." He chuckles.

"It was nice meeting you." Asher butts in.

"likewise, treat her right." Liam glances at asher.
"wait why are you leaving so early again?" I wanted to know.

"Visiting my boyfriend before i head back." He blushes.

" Are you sure you don't want us to drive you to the airport?" Asher asks.

"No, my cabs already here anyway."

"Love you andyman."

After exchanging goodbyes, i head back inside. Heading down the hall to my room, i know asher is following. Flopping down on my bed, I look at asher and beckon him to lay down too. Which he does. 

"D-do you wanna spend the night?" I ask hiding my face in the pillow. I was blushing and stuttering, horrible combination.

"Of course, since our parents won't be back for a week, why don't i stay here?" He pulls me closer to him, we are practically spooning.

"If—if you want, then yeah." I say with a smile.

"Good because i wasn't taking no for an answer anyway." He kisses my neck.

+++

"What do you want for dinner?" I ask while looking in the fridge. Dammit we barely have anything. I don't wanna look poor in front of him.
"Pasta?" Fuck. If i take out some money from my lunch money for the week i think i'll have enough for pasta ingredients.

I really wasn't prepared for asher to stay to be honest. I thought it'd be me and i would eat what was here. I wasn't a big eater.

"What's-" He stopped once he was looking in the empty fridge.

"It's-" I interrupt him.

"Let's go to the store." I deadpanned, already embrassed.

"No it's-" I was already out the door waiting by his car before he could finish.

The car ride was quiet and thank god quick.

After grabbing all the ingredients, i head to the checkout line. Once it's my turn to pay asher bumps me to the side, swiping his card and paying. I felt sad. He knew. Was it a big deal? In a way no. I felt my heart drop. Since we met, I was able to make it look like i had money. Like i was able to afford things if i wanted. But i really can't. We are still transitioning from being in the states our whole life. Of course we aren't very financially stable yet.

Grabbing the bags without a single glance or word towards me, he heads to the car. I felt horrible. I shouldn't. I shouldn't feel bad, right? I mean it isn't my fault. Although getting a job wouldn't kill me. Fuck.

"Why don't you just ask for help?" Asher finally speaks but continues walking.

"Because i don't need help or your money." i say taking out the cash and putting it in his coat pocket. Asher stops and looks at me with irritation.

"I'm your boyfriend andy, if you need ANYTHING you can ask me. Even if it's money." He said sincerely.

"That's the thing asher, Id never ask you for money." i try not to yell.

"Why? huh? why?" He steps forward.

"Why does this whole situation even matter? and if anything your my boyfriend not my atm machine!" I finally yell.

"Because andy i love you and if you need help i'll help in anyway i can." His voice softens and i feel a tear roll down my cheek.

"Can we just go home." I look away.

"Promise me your will ask for help when you need it." He places his hand on my cheek turning my head towards him.

I nodded.

"Words." He strokes my cheek.

"I will." I said and he leans into kiss me.

A/N this is actually what happen one time with my best friend. I relate a lot to Andy on the help thing and my friend gets upset.