Camp of legends

*Alex's POV*

I am Alex Anderson. For years my dad has told me about a summer camp he went to when he was my age, 15. Now I'm preparing to back.

What is this camp and what makes it so special, you might ask. This camp is called Magic Camp due to the supernatural activity. There are many legends about it but my favorite is the Legend of the 7 Stones.

When I signed up I didn't know what I was getting myself into. If someone told me what would happen to me at that camp, I wouldn't believe you or would have never come. However, this story starts when I was 14, on the first day I came to camp.

I sat in my room rereaching all the legends of Magic Camp. I was reading a silly story my dad and his friends made up about the camp director being evil. That one always made laugh.

My mom walked in, "Alex?" she asked, "Ready to go?"

" Yeah, " I said standing up and smiling. I tucked the book under my arm.

She took me to the bus stop. There were so many kids from she's 14 to 18. Around 56 kids were going to camp. No one I knew was coming.

It felt like hours, even though it was only about 15 minutes, until the bus showed up. We all got on...

I know this chapter is really short but these first three all will because it's my character's back stories. This is my first story but I don't think it will be that bad. I'll try to make chapters later on longer.