I Don't Know...

*Bella's POV*

     Sooooo...ummmm...I was a little lost. I mean, this summer just went from "fun summer camp in the woods" to "this guy can create lightning and has found some magical stone".

    Yeah.............this was all confusing. I have no idea what comes next. I don't know what to do it say.

     Let me just write what was going through my mind at that time.

*inhales*

    WHAAAAAAAAT THE FRIDGE IS HAAAAAAPPENNNNIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

     Okay, I'm good now.

     Anyway, the next few days were filled with lightning and fire so that's pretty....umm...interesting. Cole was just as lost as I was so that didn't help.

     I was happy for Alex. He had been obsessed with the prophecy for a loooong time and now he was a protector of one of the stones. Everything was simple and happy until one day when Alex woke me up in the middle of the night.

     He rushed into my room and shook me.

     "What?" I groaned.

     "Okay" he stated, "soIhadthisdreamwheretherewas
agreenlighttellingmetogeyoutofinditandhelpitand-"

     "Woah woah woah, slow down" I interrupted.

     He took a deep breath and began again slowly, "So I had this dream where there was this green light telling me you needed to find it and help it and it said you were the only person who could then it kept repeating 'it is time' so yeah."

     "And why are you telling me this at the middle of the night," I asked.

     "Because it said that it needs you now, like right now," he responded sincerely.

     My head was spinning. It was almost impossible to process all this information especially at this time of day. If I was like Elizabeth I would have said he was crazy and went back to sleep but I'm not like that.

     I got out of bed and changed in the bathroom. Then, we were off.

     Alex led the way. However, I had no idea what I was about to get myself into.

Sorry about the slow updates. I'm trying to improve but please vote and comment. I would love to see what you all think. Thanks for reading!