It's Just a Myth....Right?

*Elizabeth's POV*

     Alex was acting really weird. I didn't even know him that well and I noticed! If he thought no one is going to notice how weird he's acting, then he is truthfully an idiot.

     That night, before we went to bed, I noticed him sitting in our cabin looking at a red stone. He looked so fascinated by it. I walked over to him.

     "What the heck are you doing," I asked.

     He took a deep breath, "Do you remember the legend of the seven stones?"

     " Yeah, I remember that silly story," I stated.

     "First off, it's not just a silly story and second off, I think I found one of the stones," he replied.

     "Okay...you're insane," I remarked then I left.

     He couldn't have found a magical stone. It's just a myth....right? Yeah, it has to be. There is no way he actually found a magical stone from that stupid campfire story.

      I tried to convince myself he was just being silly but something told me that he was telling the truth. I ignored that hunch. Now, I really wish I didn't.

     I went into my room and changed. I was about to get in bed when I heard a scream. I rushed out and saw everyone else.

    "What happened?" I asked.

     "LIGHTNING! I CREATED LIGHTNING," Alex yelled.

     I have him a look of confusion .

     "Of course you don't believe me 'Ms. it's just a silly story' " he stated obviously annoyed.

    I rolled my eyes and left. Why is he so annoying?

   Then I started thinking but what if this is real? He wouldn't just make this up? Would he? Maybe it's just a dream. Yes it's just a dream. Tomorrow I will wake up and none of this will have happened.

   Yes, that's it. I went to bed. Even though I wanted this just to be a dream, I'm the back of my mind, I knew this was real. Not normal but real.

    And the prophecy is not just a myth.

I know it's short. It's fine because there's going to be a lot of chapters. Thanks to those who are reading this and please vote and comment. Thanks again!