i love you /kliensen/ /angst/

/Hi! This is my first chapter. I'm just going to note that all this art isnt mine unless stated by me. Please have fun reading!!/

/third person/
Evan made his way through the hallway. He was so done with this school and he was ready to escape to the outdoors. Evan had just been harassed by a couple of Jared's 'friends' and Jared was there laughing along with them. Did he really not care about Evan? Well, they weren't really friends. I mean, Evan had played video games at Jared's before, but Jared said it was because they were family friends. But, there was something in Jared's eyes that Evan hadn't really seen before. Remorse. It looked like Jared really didnt want to be around them, and it did look like they were using him for his jokes. That made evan feel terrible. When evan got to the door he looked at Jared in front of the crowd of people, and he left. Evan ran and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He ended up in the the nearby forest, and he sat on the ground, leaning into the tree trunk. But what evan didnt see, because he was crying into his knees, is Jared standing in front of him.

/the end/

/just kidding/

/still third person because I'm learning how to write first still sorry-/

Jared stood in front of the other boy, sighing and taking his glasses off. "Look, Evan. I never meant to make this such a mess." Evan looked up at him, crying and puzzled. Jared continued to talk to him. "I never thought this teasing would go this far," Jared walked a step closer /note jared isnt singing right now/ "So I just stand here in front of you, sorry, searching for something to say." Jared sat beside Evan. "Words fail, Evan." Evan turned to Jared, wiping his face.
"W-what?" Evan sniffed and looked at Jared. He was surprised to see this side of him, and now Evan could see that Jared was as broken as he was. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. All of this. The teasing, the denial of us actually being friends," Jared said, starting to cry himself. Evan frowned, "So you mean- you do like-" Evan was choked up in his tears. "Evan, breath. Remeber what you told me that one time? Breathe in for four, hold for seven, and breath out for eight."
Jared grabbed Evan's hands softly. "Y-You remembered.?" Evan asked, still in denial of what was going on. Jared nodded. "How could I not, Evan? Do you think I didnt remember what you've told me?" Jared said, chuckling. Evan thought about it. "Jared?" He asked, starting to get up. Jared also got up, "What's up, Acorn?" Evan looked at the tree behind them. "Follow me." He said as he started climbing the tree. Jared gulped and followed him. "Really acorn? If you fall again you'll really be an acorn." Jared added. They made their way to a sturdy branch and sat there, looking at all the nature around them. Jared huffed and looked at Evan. "This is like a date," He snickered. Evan blushed slightly, extremely flustered. "I-Imean- Ifyouwantittobe-" he stammered. Jared nodded, running a hand through Evan's hair. "Alright Acorn, it's a date." He chuckled and swiftly placed a kiss on Evan's cheek. After this, Evan basically froze. His eyes were still puffy from crying and he was a blushing mess. God, Jared really did this to him. "C-Could we maybe-" Evan asked, looking at Jared's mouth. "Dont mind if I do, Acorn." Jared scootched over to Evan and put his arms around him. He then proceeded to kiss him, smiling. Evan was shocked at first, but then closed his eyes and kissed back. God, this was true love. Jared then pulled away. "Alright, my house? Movies?" Completly ignoring the fact that they would be skipping school. Evan responded, "I'd love that, Jared."

/holy shit my first story! i hope you enjoyed this short one shot. its 3 am and I should sleep. also, when not including this end part the story was 666 words long. anywaysbyeee/