Day 20 and meeting rachel

Hello you underachievers,
I bet you forgot about this story.
I stopped writing for multiple reasons, The two main ones are that I lost motivation for the story and the second is I started writing on an another account.
(Which I'm active on sksks)
Anyway here ya go.

Day 20: so we met Rachel sort of.
The three of us went to room 205 early this morning. Eli knocked on the door quietly when we got there which gained a knock back in return. "Rachel it's me Eli" she whispered into the crack of the door while she lay on her stomach.
"Honest?" A small voice replied sounding weak "on the bible" Eli replied a little louder then before.
They were quiet for a while before a small slip of paper slid under the door via the small crack. The paper didn't have words on it just lines, I'd assume they're tally's but the line going though them in sets of fours. "Days" was said from the other side of the door confirming my assumption.

Day 24: sorry for not writing in a few days I've been busy not like it matters who am I writing for anyway?
If you're reading this why? Did I become famous and this is in the library in multiple copies? Are you a friend of mine reading this after my death? Are you me in a retirement home looking back in your wasted life?
Or are you Ryan or Eli looking through my stuff while I unknowingly sleep right next to you?

Day 25: big contemplation of life right there ^ I apologize for dat 24 I don't know what I was thinking but here's how days 21,22,23,24 and today (25) went. Eli shutdown didn't talk to anyone or eat anything or do anything all day, she stayed in bed read, Ryan and I talked about life before we came here. His life seemed pretty good minus all the mental illness stuff he had a boyfriend and lots of friends, he was on the school's baseball team and even in drama club, he worked at a library where he would fix the book shelf and organize them.
Then the next day (22) Eli came out of her room oddly happy she was smiling and nice to everyone and even ate all the food on her plate lumpy potatoes and all. (23) a new girl came into our wing who i later found out was Rachel more on that later. (24) I moved in with Ryan and Rachel moved in with Eli with the rule that their door can never be closed. I assume it's due to the fact Rachel was just in lockdown and they need to keep an eye on her
And now for today (25) I've done nothing today I went to physical therapy which is one of the worst things I've ever done and I wrote this crappy entry to this book(?) journal(?)
Whatever this thing is