Days 3-11

Day Three: today sucked we ate shitty pasta(if you could even call it that) and we had circle.
Circle is where we sit in a circle and talk about our feelings.
It's the most boring this ever
This girl Alexa she said she feels proud and In powered because she ate half an apple. She's anorexic
and I mean good for her but really
In powered  that's how she feels
John said he felt sad. He's a 48 year old man who's addicted to coke he was sad because they they won't let him have any coke.
Eli said she felt bored
And me I said I was over it.
Circle ended and Edna pulled me aside and asked me to have a better attitude towards circle because it can "really help" if I just have an open mind.
Day Four: more shit food, more circle
Honestly as annoying as circle is it's quite amusing to listen to what everyone is saying like
John said he was extra sad today because he saw someone drinking Diet Coke which made him think of the coke he wasn't snorting
Adam this 58 year old guy said he was mad because they made him eat the food in the cafeteria. I'm not sure why Adam is here but he always eats everything but complains the entire time.  Today I decided not to participate so I wouldn't discourage the other patients from sharing.
Eli and I played the question game,
The question game is where person A asks person B an question and person B answers then asks person A a question, it was okay I mean it helped the time go by
Day Five: I got TV privileges and watched the Adam family for two hours
Day Six: I read a book
Day Seven:  hey it's Eli
Day Eight: today we had pizza it was okay I guess. It was better then the pasta that's for sure, today Eli flipped out at Edna ( Edna is our circle leader) Eli had said she didn't want to participate in circle but Edna wanted to know why, Eli said it was none of her business. Edna wasn't happy with that response and asked Eli to be a bit more respectful and Eli got up flipped her chair over and left all the while yelling and screaming about how the world is rigged. Naturally because Eli is my friend Edna asked me if I knew why she was more on edge today then usual. I genuinely didn't know but Edna didn't believe me. It turns out that Eli had a meeting with Greg the director of this place and her mum about her progress which didn't go well.
Day Nine: I slept all day which Edna wasn't happy about
Day Ten: I didn't need to share a room with anyone but a new kid Ryan was joining our club of crazies so he was meant to room with me but Eli had another breakdown so they let me move in with Eli to see if it would help her to have me around more.