Chapter 5

Chapter 5: the odd suspicion

Time august 4 20XX
Nepgear pov

Histoire:"can it be?..."

Its a surprise to see histoire be so hunchful knowing she only needs a couple of days to get the right answer to something, but right now histoire is doubting something.

Nepgear:"histoire is there something wrong? I dont see you oftenly like this."

after all ive been with histoire ever since I was born and introduced to Neptune, all I know is that she is always certain.

Histoire:"im fine im just thinking deeply what he meant." meant? Meant what?

IF:"histoire no need to stress things up."

Compa:"yeah were here to help you."

Histoire:(whisper)"what did he mean he came from another world without anything close to the logic here and what does he mean by imagination is his power?"

Noire:(looks at blanc then looks back at histoire)"did you say something histoire? If we are capable of helping just tell us."

Histoire just shook her head and said something.

Histoire:"do you think you can solve this riddle for me?"

...WHAT?!, the smart histoire is asking for help in a riddle?

Nepgear:"what is the riddle histoire we will help you answer that riddle for you"

Histoire:"(Y/n) said this "imagination has been the strongest contribution to the energy..."

We were surprised that a boy whom we just met gave a riddle that even histoire can not answer...who IS he anyway I mean his name was (Y/n) if I remember but ive never seen him nor his clothing style...

Nepgear:"interesting...I wonder...if he's from some village somewhere..."

IF:"I dunno about that gear, we dont know any village that has that type of clothing."

Its...suspicious...a boy who saved the four goddesses, treated their wounds, heck he even brought them back here at planeptune...just who is he...

Chapter 5 end