Chapter 23

(Y/N) pov

August 27 20XX

Its a brand new day, and a brand new excercise regimen for me. I woke up 5 in the morning. Did some stretches, drank coffee and ate breakfast. Went to the park to get some fresh air and to start my excercise. 10 push ups,20 sit ups,30 squats,40 one hand push ups, 50 curl ups, and 60 lifts of 50 kilograms of barbell

(Y/N): time to start.

A few hours later

It is now 8 am. I went back to see the 2 playing video games already. Im gonna cook some food.

(Y/N): im gonna make bacon and egg for breakfast okay.

Hakiri: kay...

Yushiro: got ya

Hakiri: WHAT?! Why you...take this

Yushiro: HEY THATS CHEATING!

Typical conversation. Not part of that so im not gonna interrupt them. Their problem is not mine.
After making them eat breakfast, we go to the guild and we did couple of quests in each nation, we spent lunch in lastation. Pretty good if I say so myself. Good thing we did not run into IF cuz she might tell the others that Hakiri and Yushiro are here.there was something that happened in One of the quests and it was pretty hilarious

In one of the quests

Yushiro was feeling happy so he wanted to go up front. When suddenly

Yushiro: uhh guys? Is it just me or is it feeling sticky.

Then suddenly a slime trap someone put up activated and splashed Yushiro slime all over him.

Next was when we were inside a cave, there was a monster we dont know but he kept saying 'yu gaei'
Yushiro was saying stop it to us but we were only actually being followed by the monster. We couldn't hold our laugh when he finally noticed that we were out of sight. He screamed like a girl!
Good thing I recorded the damn footage. Were gonna get good laughs.

When we finished questing we went to the planeptune basilicom and was making puns in our ride to the top. I made sure to record our voices for some laughs.

(Y/N): guys lets talk.

Hakiri: okay. How is your day?

(Y/N): you know...got its UPS and DOWNS

I tried to hold my laugh but we continued

Yushiro: are trying to PUSH my BUTTONS?

Hakiri: in so MANY LEVELS.

Yushiro: want me to WIPE the FLOORS with you?

(Y/N): try ELEVATING to the NEXT FLOOR.

Three: *laughing*

When we reached the top. I made them wait outside the door and I entered to see all the goddesses.

Noire: finally!

(Y/N): cut me some slack. I took quests from all the nations. I needed a break you know.

Neptune: well what are we waiting for? Lets ask him!

(Y/N): ask what? What am I?

They nodded.

(Y/N): well, whenever I dream, theres this...voice telling me of what I am. It said: you are the chosen one. The one who will help the four achieve peace. You will gain strength from your bonds with them.

Nepgear: then what was the riddle you gave Histoire?

(Y/N): actually that was a statement. It can be a riddle if you want. Imagination has been the strongest contribution to the energy. Each kid has the ability to solve problems with imaginations. Whenever they grow up, they can materialize it. For example. When a kid thinks he or she can master weapons, when he or she grow up, they will try and pursue that imagination. Well kinda like my power. I imagine stuff and can summon it at will. For example.

I summoned pudding out of thin air.

Neptune: PUDDING....

(Y/N): anyways im still human, BUT not a normal one. From what I have read up in the libraries of each nation earlier. I found out something.

Blanc: so thats why you took too long for each nation

(Y/N): I am called, from the books, the console warrior. Rings a bell Histoire?

Histoire: well yes. But I forgot so it will take me 3 days to find out.

(Y/N): oh and one more thing

Everyone had question marks over their head.

I signaled the two to come in by saying 'COME IN YOU IDIOTS'

their expressions were PRICELESS. PRICELESS I TELL YOU. IM RECORDING THIS AT THE MOMENT AND THEY ARE  NOT COMPLAINING.

Hakiri: tada....is what I can say since were stuck here...

Yushiro: it was your fault at the first place.

(Y/N): it was both of you who is at fault. Anyway dont you guys got something to say

Yushiro: IM BACK!!!

Hakiri: tone it down a little.

Chapter end