Chapter 13

(Y/N) pov

Chapter 13: training paid off

(Y/N): seriously...they cant take care of themselves?
Guess I can help them out right.....NOW!
.
.
.
.
Wait....the coordinates shifted...

(Y/N): IM FAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Nepgear Pov

Hm?

Nepgear: uhhhh uni?

Uni: yeah what is it?

Nepgear: is it just me or is someone screaming im falling?

Uni: I....wait....I CAN HEAR SOMETHING

???: MOVE WILL YOU?!?!?!

We looked up and saww a person clad in....clothes obviously. He was wearing a red long sleeved trench coat,black shirt, black pants, a mask, combat boots and fingerless gloves. It seems like he is holding two tridents? Weird.we moved out of the way as he asked.

???: LIGHTNING AND WATER HEED MY CALL! COME FORTH AND AND DESTROY THY FOE!!!!! DI-HEXA-VORTEX!!

He placed his two tridents in front of him. one end of the trident on the other end of the trident. He made it to where he is making it on a spinning motion. He launched forward towards the giant dogoo making a hole on it making the dogoo burst into pixel/data bits. He then turned to the ancient dragon big sis neptune is taking on.

???: [ENGAGING PROTOCOL, DO YOU WANT TO PROCEED?]

A robot like voice was heard by everyone. Everyone looked to see him.

???: proceed to phase 2

???: [PROTOCOL ENGAGED]

???: ELEMENTAL SERIES: MAGI BURST!!! (Mag- I)

We see fire, lightning, earth, water, and air elements surrounding him and then get absorbed him and then we see his two tridents change into a double barrel shotgun and the bullets looks like it was infused with the five elements.

Ancient dragon: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

The dragon was then burnt,drowned,electrocuted,buried inside a floating lump of rocks,and sent flying to the sky.

???: phew...im beat already...

He took off his mask which surprised us...

Everyone: (Y/N)?!?!?

(Y/N): nows not the time! COME FORTH LIGHTNING STRIKE THE HEAVENS AND MAKE THEM FEEL YOUR RAGING WRATH!!! STORM PULSE!!!

The sky was clad in storm clouds and next thing we know, the ancient dragon were electrocuted which burst to pixels/ data bits.

(Y/N): I need to drink...

He pulled out a nep bull z, drank it, and looked back at us. We changed back to normal but it feels tense within the area...

(Y/N): sup.

Noire:...you...

(Y/N): (°-°') uhh...

Vert: little...

(Y/N): (°.°) uh oh...

Blanc: BASTAAAAARRRDD!!!!

(Y/N): NIGEROOOOOO (RUUUUUUUN)

at that point on me, neptune, and the other cpu candidates are looking at the other 3 cpus chasing (Y/N)...Where has he been all this time?

(Y/N) pov

After a while we settled down and went back to the basilicom.

(Y/N): tsukareta...(im tired...)

Nepgear: where have you been anyway (Y/N) san?

(Y/N): training

Neptune: ooh~~ were you half naked??~~~

Noire: NEPTUNE!!! ASK A DECENT QUESTION!!!*blush*

(Y/N): should I answer that or not...

Nepgear: anyway, where were you training?

(Y/N): in between virtua forest and virtua ruins.

Uni: YOU'VE BEEN UNDER OUR NOSES?!

(Y/N): err...not rlly I was going back and forth from the ground to the cave behind the waterfall.

Rom: theres a secret lair?

(Y/N): not really a secret lair but...its kind of...a room?

Neptune: I say we visit where you were training to prove it!

Noire: I agree with neptune for once.

(Y/N): before we go there...

Everyone:???

(Y/N): I would like you guys to meet some people...

I opened my portal just outside the guest room where the three were. I began to chuckle cuz I know that yushiro will freak out.

Noire: why are you laughing? *gasp* you are planning something, ARE YOU?!

(Y/N): not rlly...ill make you meet my friends...

Neptune: where are they from? From what nation?

(Y/N): from where I originally was?

Blanc: I see...

(Y/N): you guys might like the three of them...

CHAPTER END