Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Lost Memories Found part 1

With that out of the way I left....geez, onee chan can be such a hassle...

(Y/N) pov

Im currently training my mental state because I have been getting nightmares everytime I take a nap. Have I mentioned that I am in forest near r-18 island?

*Flashback*

A giant Neptune appeared after I took a bath in the hotsprings. I was already in clothing but when I defeated her, I was surrounded by dark shadowy figures.

Figure: why....why did you leave me....

(Y/N): What do you mean? Who are you?

Figure: I guess ill have to kill you...

(Y/N): *wakes up* AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I look at the time

(Y/N): ITS ONLY BEEN 2 MINUTES WHEN I TOOK A NAP?!?!?!

*Flashback end*

I have been meditating for the past 4 hours after I took those naps before lunch and its past lunch already. it was already 1:00 in the afternoon after I ate lunch.

" Why....You forgot about me already..."

Did I really forget someone? Why is this feeling in my chest so nostalgic, like it has happened to me before...

I felt this sudden headache and it hurts REEEALLLY bad. I feel like im gonna pass out...
.
.
.
And I passed out...urgh my head feels light...wait...are these...memories?

Memory one

I was running across the field like I was having fun and I looked back to see a girl my age in this memory running after me.

???: *chuckles* geez your really fast (Y/N)

(Y/N): then you just have to try harder! Try and catch me!!

???: hey!...geez how does he get all that energy...

Memory 2

I was sitting on the bench in the park waiting for someone. It feels like its been 2 years after the first memory

???: hey (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N): hm? Oh, hey whats up

???: the sky dum dum!!

(Y/N): oh dont you smartass me!

???:*starts running away* try and catch me!! Hahahahah

(Y/N): oh, its on...hehehe...

Memory 3

It has been 3 years after that incident...I was sitting alone on the bench crying

Mom: (Y/N) dear, I know its hard for you that she had to leave...

(Y/N): I know *sniff* its just that *sniff* ill miss her...

Mom: dont worry, she said she'd come back right?

I nodded

Mom: then its gonna be fine dear...you have to stop crying and be a man. Women dont like crybabies you know?

I stopped crying and I wiped my tears

Mom: good boy, now lets go back home, your father is waiting for you.

(Y/N): okay...

Memory 4

I just reached the fourth quarter of my fourth grade in school and it was the day she was coming back. It was already 2 years from that time she left...

Mom: you look so happy dear

(Y/N): of course!! She is coming back, and im happy im getting my best friend back!

Mom: *chuckle* well it looks like you two are in a relationship when we see you two having fun outside

(Y/N): MOM!!! STOP THAT...

Dad: hahahaha good luck kiddo

(Y/N): like I said dad, KNOCK IT OFF

Chapter end