Chapter1: Mission

"You... you are the one who brought me up, the one who stayed by my side when everything went wrong, the one who brought the light from the darkness, and the one who has stolen my heart, Amawaka Mayura! Will you accept my feelings and be my girlfriend?"

Said Ikaruga Shimon, an Eighteen-year-old teenager facing a mirror hoping and imagining the day he would confess to the love of his life, Amawaka Mayura. A Fifteen-year-old aspiring to be a good leader of the Amawaka Clan and to be a great guardian someday.

He sighed with a tone of grief and exhaustion gently placing his head on the mirror. 'I can't confess, after all, I didn't protect her well on her last mission...' A flash of his memory popped on his head, it was one of the times where Mayura got hurt thanks to a Kagare attack.

Mayura was thrown to the ground by a Kagare. With great pain, she screamed onto the top of her lungs, with her body stuck to the ground, her hair all messed up, her tears flowing through her eyes with great pain, and her mouth tainted red to all the blood she has lost. A painful experience indeed, it was the first time Shimon saw Mayura in such great pain and suffering, from there, all he could remember was him battling the Kagare full of hatred and determination. His mind and body were overflowing with those two emotions that with every slash of his sword the ground shook furiously. That was the first time he has cared so much for the girl with blonde faded lime hair- No, it was the first time he had to play as the prince and shining armor for his princess waiting for his rescue. he smiled with the thought of how much he cares for the woman he has fallen for.

" Shimon it's time to eat breakfast! Eat it or leave it!" His Foster Father, Ikaruga Hoji, Said full of joy and enthusiasm. He sighed with grief for this would always remind him of the earlier days where he would spend time with his Father to do whatever they want, or it is either to train or study. He owes his Foster father very much, but it will never compare to how he misses his Father every single day.

He finished cleaning his room and went straight to the staircase of the Ikaruga Clan downward one step at a time. "Hey, Shimon, morning!" His Foster sister greeted, this girl was about twelve years old, her name is Ikaruga Sayo, Ikaruga Hoji's youngest. "Yeah, Good morning! Why we're you late? You would likely be first then us. So.... what's the catch?" Said his Foster Brother, Ikaruga Keiji, a Twenty-two year old, said with a smirk shown widely on his face. Shimon's face then turned red, for every time he shows his smirk it would either be his teases or about his love for Mayura. Everybody from the Ikaruga Clan has known about his feelings for Amawaka-san for a long time now, what should he do to avoid their teases? "Oh that, I just remembered something urgent, the new mission Tsumikado Arima entrusted to me that I needed to do quickly at night, so I woke up very late because of my mission." He said with a very tired tone. 'His acting is bad, he didn't even prepare for it! I bet it's Amawaka-san Again!' Everyone present in the room thought commenting about Shimon's actions. They stared at Shimon full of curiosity 'Sheesh, they want me to tell the truth =_=.' He thought disturbed by their actions. "Ok, ok, I'll tell the truth. It's about Mayura! Satisfied?!" He said with a lousy tone making the others feel guilty. A phone rang making Shimon step outside, he answered it, knowing that it was Arima-sama for his new mission.

"Shimon-Kun!<3" Arima-sama exclaimed full of life making Shimon sweatdrop. "Yes Arima-sama, what is the new mission?" He said eager to finish this quickly. "Ok, so... Akamawa-san's Birthday is coming... soo... I'm planning for you to accompany them to Tsumikado Island for her party and for her to accept her title as the Amawaka Clan's tenth leader, and the new Byako holder!"
Shimon's eyes lit up as he thought that he would meet his childhood sweetheart again. But the word Them disturbed him greatly making him ask Arima. "Oh, Them you will also accompany her friends, family, and of course the Twin stars!" Arima exclaimed making Shimon remember his last encounter with the Twin stars, making his face turn pale with disgust.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
He was still Sixteen when he received that mission to see the Twin stars.
He saw four unfamiliar faces in Magano, Three male teenagers one with a purple bob haircut covering his face, one with spiky brown hair with a red ahoge and black eyes, one with brown curly hair, with a standing ahoge with spiky teeth and red scarlet eyes with a childish look, and a young adult, his hair with spiky tips, and his eyes green.