Chapter 5: Promises

Warning:

This includes some spoilers for the Sousei no Omniyoji Manga. If you haven't seen it and you want to read it first, please do not continue.
(Actually, there are only some of these in here but what the heck.)

             -Konoha Utsusuya
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was a normal day for Mayura, here in the headquarters playing sword fights with her clan members, getting scolded by Seigen, and just being a kid. They were at the back, so they wouldn't disturb her Father's meeting with the Twelve Heavenly Commanders, and Arima, the leader. She and Arima were close, so he would often let her be and play at the back with the other House's young Masters and Miss. One day,  "Hey Amawaka-san!" Shimon called running out to her with enthusiasm with Benio by his side running to her as well. Mayura faced Shimon and Benio with her head tilted. "What is it?" She said with a cheeky smile. Shimon's face lit red all over by the girl's actions. "U-um, do you wanna be friends  with me and Adashino-san?" He said bowing to her with his hands waiting for a shake. Mayura then jumped surprised. "Sure!" Mayura said with a wide smile on her face. "R-really?" Benio said with her face flushed red. "Yeah, Sure!" Mayura said full of enthusiasm.

The following days were tough. This is where Shimon ought to get training from Mayura's Father, Amawaka Seigen, the third strongest of the Heavenly Commanders, Holding the title of Byako. Of course, when Shimon told her about this, she leaped for joy. Mayura then encourages him more to do so. With a heavy heart, he was accepted as the apprentice of Seigen.

It was like no other day for the trio, the only exception is that they made a new friend. A miss from the Iroi Clan. Her father was one of Mayura's father's good friends. So naturally, they made friends with her as well. She was physically strong but lacks practice. So they all went to a training hall near the Headquarters. There they practiced their exorcism to their heart's content.

One day, when Benio's brother, Yûto got injured, she was told by her parents to stay at home so that she would be safe. So that day forward, the group made a promise, that one day, they all would get here in Tsumikado Island's Training Hall near the Headquarters and Train together and show how much they have gone stronger.

At the time when Benio was Fourteen, she was ordered by the Headquarters to go to Narukami, where the trio met again. She met Rokuro with Mayura at that time. Rokuro, a good-for-nothing exorcist, was afraid of showing his strength because of the past. But when he showed her his true strength, there and then they made a promise, to be stronger together. She also saw Shimon as one of the Twelve Commanders, and Mayura who was still a strong Exorcist but with a lot of changes, regarding her physical and mental attributes. (If you know what I mean😉) There, they were reunited. And one day, they would finally get to Tsumikado Island and Train with Iroi-chan once more.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
It was a sunny afternoon and Mayura and Shimon were talking at the school rooftop. It was a week after Shimon decided to study there in Narukami Junior high. And recently their favourite spot to go was the rooftop. Though little students would go there, it was still a proper place to go to. "Hey Mayura, do you remember our promise?" Shimon said starting a conversation glancing over to the girl. "Hmmm.. I think so, I haven't really thought about it lately but I'm sure I could still remember it. It was about our group right? That we would train someday in the first place we trained, the training hall near the headquarters, am I right?" Mayura answered pointing to her chin. "Yup, I wonder when would we fulfill it. I mean, Iroi-san is right at the Tsumikado Island at this moment." Shimon's words echoed into Mayura's head, when indeed. It has been a long time since they've made this promise it should be fulfilled sooner or later. A couple of minutes passed and she then smiled knowing the answer. "You seem to be smiling, do you know the answer?" Shimon said smirking. "Yes, yes i do know the answer." She faced at him smiling. "So what is it Ms. Smarty Pants, stop smiling and answer me." Shimon said teasing her. "Hehe, well... What else? Than the day all of us will get super strong one day, and there, we would show our strength, and our witty. Isn't that right Shimon?" She said grinning. "So we should train now mister, so we can fulfill our promise." She added dragging him down the stairs. "Ok, ok, put me down, i can walk myself, thank you." He said answering. "Hehe, sure enough Master." She said Finishing their conversation.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Hi readers!
It's been a while since Iv'e updated my fanfics, it's actually because my phone got stolen and well... SCHOOL! But due to the Quarantine thanks to the Virus, School break/Summer Vacation was announced earlier, so i'll make sure to update twice every week, if i can ever have the chance to snatch my Father's Phone. And also make sure to read A life worth living for, my other Shimayu Fanfiction.
Bye! I hope you enjoyed!😄

- Konoha Utsusuya