Chapter 2 (part 1):Diary

Dear Diary,
Tomorrow is my Birthday, February 14, 20xx. I'm so excited, especially at the fact that my Father is coming and that my Childhood sweetheart, Shimon would be escorting me and the others to Tsumikado Island! It's such a dream come true, after all, two years have passed since we last saw each other, It was the time when I was escorted to the Mainland to rest after the accident. I was in a hospital bed for three months after having my elbow dislocated, severe blood loss, and my back full of bruises and scratches. Shimon was sixteen that time, he was a new two-year recruited Heavenly Commander. He was assigned to lead the Ikaruga Clan while I was told to help with the medical party of Ikaruga, Amawaka, and Iroi Clan. At that time, everything was fine, before an incident happened with the other Medical party, so i rushed to their spot and quickly made a barrier with half of my spiritual power. Dad looked at me with fearful eyes, he then doubled the power of the barrier, however... it was not enough for there was an up coming level S Kagare. It broke down the barrier with all its might and pulled me up. Instead of eating me, the Kagare throw me as hard as it can on the cold rough solid floor, making me scream with pain. My mouth tasted metallic knowing that it was flowing with blood, my back full of excruciating pain, my arm, broken due to the impact. As i thought of that memory, i would imagine me in a pool of blood. After that, I had lost consciousness. At least that is what I remembered. After a long time of training with Adashino-san and Rokuro, i finally think i have what it takes to accept my title as the new head, and the new holder of the Byako. That is all i could share for tonight, Good night Diary.

Love,

Amawaka Mayura