Chapter 3: SHIPS

"How are you Mayura?" Glancing at the door, i widened my eyes, not believing who it was... "Dad... Shimon..." I tried to hold back my tears. I smiled, full of relief.

In the living room, we had tea and with my mom still hugging me, i started a conversation about exorcism and the clan. And they finally reached to that topic. "You're going back to the Island with us." Dad said with a cold tone, full of sadness and regret in his eyes. "WHAT?!" A large scream was heard from outside, it was Rokuro and the others.

It was kind of awkward knowing that they were holding gifts and the one they were giving it to was leaving. I glanced at Shimon, seeing him glaring at Rokuro was kinda cute, making me blush at my thoughts. I sighed and told them to come inside. Dad explained to them why i got to go to the Island, and that they could only go there if they would become more stronger, and contain a large amount of spell power.

"But... who's going to protect Mom... and who's going to look after the Twin Stars?" I asked hoping for an answer, instead, i was given a sigh. "They will be coming with us-" "REALLY?!?!" Rokuro and i cut off dad's sentence in sync. Adashino-san sighed and hit Rokuro in the head. "Be patient." She said while Rokuro was rubbing his head while doing crocodile tears. Shimon then snickered at their current actions. 'Wish we could be like that than acting as strangers in front of each other.' I became envious staring at two love birds. Shimon then stood up and stood beside me. "Mayura, what do you think, do you want them to come with us?" He asked whispering onto my ear. "Of course, I'm very happy, but also very worried." I answered whispering onto his ear, smiling.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Say, Benio. What do you think those two lovebirds are whispering about?" I asked Benio hoping for a decent answer. "What do you think Rokuro? Do you think i have all the answers in the world?" She sighed making me smirk. "Of course i do, you are my talented wife are you not?~" I made a move on her making her blush instantly. "S-stop it were in a public place you know!" She said pulling my ear whispering. I glanced to grinning as i look at Benio's and I, ship...

'SHIMAYU'

Who knew right? We would often talk to Mayura about what happened between them when she was visiting her family at Tsumikado Island. Of course, Mayura and Benio were already well acquainted due to their family's clans, but they chose to talk to each other in their last names rather than their first.

During that period, they have also met up with Shimon in chance and from then on the three of them were acquainted and became friends. Every year, Mayura would go and visit the Amawaka Clan, but would also meet up with Shimon, after the accident, she could hardly visit the clan and meet up with Shimon, Hearing their history with each other, i thought that Ikaruga Shimon would be a good guy, but in reality... he's just a ignorant and indifferent heavenly commander! I acknowledged him to that title as he was rude and indifferent at me even at our first meeting!

I sighed, staring at Shimon in the corner. "We are going to Tsumikado Island after leveling the power of three of you. That means you Enmadou Rokuro, Adashino Benio, and Amawaka Mayura shall be trained by us, Amawaka Seigen, and Ikaruga Shimon. Since with the supervision of Seigen-san, Amawaka Yukari is allowed to go to Tsumikado Island as she pleases." Shimon spoke breaking the silence. "Alright, since you say so. Then, where are you staying Ikaruga-san?" Benio asked starting up a new conversation. "I shall be staying at the dorm for a while. So there is no problem with me living here." He replied in a calm tone.

A few minutes has passed and we all gave our gifts to Mayura. "BAD NEWS! THERE IS A KAGARE ATTACK IN THE NORTHERN REGION OF NARUKAMI!"

Hello readers!
It has been a while since I've updated my stories, so i shall make a new chapter in my other book

A life worth living for" tomorrow, November 1, 2019. And i thank you to the people who voted for my two fanfics.
Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoyed the third (3rd) chapter of this story.
Bye!😄