Chapter 29

Katrin's POV

One year later...

"Mommy! Mommy!" Andy runs up to me before I could even put my things down.

"Woah! Easy there tiger" I said hugging him and bending down so I could kiss her head.

"I miss you Mommy!" Andy said nuzzling her face into my stomach.

"I miss you to my Andy bear. Where's your sister?" I ask while I sat both of us on the couch, him on my lap.

"in her room sleeping" he answered sounding sleepy.

"and why aren't you sleeping also?" I ask hugging him.

"I wait for story" he answered really sleepy.

"come on let's get you to bed" I said carrying him up to bed.

As soon as Andy'd head hit the pillow he's already off to dreamland without even waiting for his bedtime story. He's really tired especially with school and playtime with his sister, it drains his energy more and more.

Kris and I have been so busy with work lately that we couldn't even talk for a minute and spend even the weekends with our kids. 

I went back to work 2 months after I gave birth and everything went hectic from then on, Kris took some leave of absence for a  month to take care of our newborn and was hoping to extend it but work was calling her and so she went back immediately.

Our kids have nannies to take care of them, everything is really crazy now with our life. Kris always comes home late or travels around the world for business while I stay in the country but still works at everything. It sometimes feels overwhelming, but I love my life now with Kris and the Kids. I just hope we can find some time to spend together and be a family, I have to check with Terry on that.

"Hi love" Kris said kissing my forehead as she enters our room.

"How's your day?" I ask her while removing my make on the vanity.

"tiring as always, how are the kids?" she replied removing her clothes living her in boxers only.

"Anne was asleep when I arrive while Andy waited for me but immediately fallen asleep as soon as he hit the pillows" I replied standing from the vanity so she can fully stare at my sexy nightwear.

One of the downfall to our busy life is not having sexy time as often as we want, it's either she's busy with paperwork or I'm busy with calls and meetings and the kids wanting attention, so our sex life needed to step back. But not tonight, I have been wanting her and I always get want I want.

"Wow! you look sexy" she whispered as soon as I put my hands on her neck pulling her close.

"wanna have this sexiness?" I whispered while nibbling on her ear making her moan.

"don't mind if I do" she said with dark and lustful eyes, Kris hoisted my legs up to her waist and walk to our bed laying me down softly. 

Kris slowly pulled my clothes off me while looking to my eyes with love and lust all mix-up. After making sure I was bare for her and her only, she immediately took off every piece of clothing she has leaving me with a sight that I so badly wanted to see. 

She was hard, long and oozing with want that makes me shiver just by the sight of her. Gently Kris lay on top of me unmoving still staring at me with so much love and longing. 

"God I love you" she said softly melting my heart.

"I love you too" I whispered matching her stair. Slowly we connected our lips in a love-filled passionate kiss we always share between us.