One

Soojin's POV

I woke up with the sound of halmeoni's scream. It's the start of my everyday life again. That grandma screaming my name trying to wake me up, as usual, telling me to open up the shop.

I looked at the clock and wished I could just be a rock sometimes so I can stay unbothered and sleep all day. It was only 6:30 in the morning. Ugh.

" Min Soojin, if I don't hear you preparing now I'm going to make you eat spinach for a week and lock you in here! "

I chuckled at her threatening. She can be cute sometimes. Spinach? Really? Last week were carrots. She might be going out of vegetables names soon.

" Halmeoni, I am up. No need to threaten me with spinach. You might scare me for real. "

I heard her insult me as she opened my door.

" The sun is rising young lady. You need to start preparing and open the shop. I swear, I'm going to give your ass to your brother if you won't get dressed now. "

I pouted and sat on my bed. I turned on my lamp and pointed an accusing finger at the old woman in front of me.

" You really want me out of your house aren't you? Tch. I won't bake you my apple cake anymore. "

Before I could react, halmeoni made her way at me and flicked my forehead.

" Oww! What was that for? "

" Shut up and go eat breakfast. "

With that, she shut my door.

" Gosh she loves me too much. "

==================================================================

   I opened the flower shop and yawned. The flowers surrounding halmeoni's shop brightens my day. The shop was filled by flowers and everything is so beautiful.

I started putting some buckets of flowers outside the shop, as a display to attract customers.

The good thing here is halmeoni's a charming person. She attracts customers here and there with her witty jokes.

One time, we saw a troubled man, maybe in his 30s. He looked heartbroken and he suddenly entered our shop.

Halmeoni managed to make him spill out the beans that her girlfriend broke up with him because he barely had time for her. So, like old people would do, my grandma here managed to give him life lessons and gave him tips about love. I gave him a mix colors of flowers, a bright one to please the girl since roses are too cliché.

Two days later, he came back to thank halmeoni. Her advice actually worked. And that's how he became our regular customer.

So, we do have many regular customers that our shop is really crowded. Especially on special occasions.

" Soojin, flowers will be delivered in 40 minutes, I'll leave you for it. I need to run some errands because our house is becoming empty. You eat too much. "

I heard halmeoni say as I saw her get her hat and proceeded to the door.

" Won't you need any help? We can ask Seojoon oppa to help you. "

" I'm not rich enough to buy the entire store you dummy. I'll be back. "

I scowled at her and nodded.