Two

AUTHOR'S POV

   The heat of the summer reached its peak in Seoul, the sun is bright at 9 am in the morning.

Taehyung, who is currently listening to music, stopped when he saw a flower shop nearby.

It's weird how he has never seen this flower shop when he's lived in the neighborhood for almost 5 years.

He then decided to stop by and buy some flowers since he is going to visit someone special to his heart before going to work.

" Excuse me? "

He entered the shop yet it seems like no one was inside.

Taehyung furrowed his brows as he stared at one particular bouquet.

" Oh, hello sir! I- Ugh where is Soojin? "

A tall man greeted him and it wasn't a secret that he seemed troubled.

" I'm sorry, my friend isn't here and I'm not a florist. So if you want a bouquet done, I'm afraid that I can't help you. "

" Oh, it's okay. I actually want this one. "

Taehyung responded as he grabbed that one particular bouquet which caught his eyes.

" Oh, yeah of course sir. I'm really sorry for this. I don't know where Soojin went and I don't even know how much is this bouquet. "

The man in front of him blabbered. Taehyung gave him a reassuring smile and pointed at the price sticked on the bouquet.

He thanked the man and bowed at him. He reassured him that it was okay that the bouquet didn't have ribbons to be decorated. He also told him that it was already perfect.

Just as he went out of the shop, he heard the man whined at someone. He can guess that it was the Soojin he was talking about. He chuckled and proceeded his way to meet his loved one.

================================================================================

SOOJIN'S POV

   I can't believe that this man is 29 years old. How can he keep whining after I left him for just 10 minutes?

" Yah! Quit whining. Oppa, please act your age for once in your life. "

" Shut up! I told you not to leave the shop to me. And this is not the first time. I just shove that bouquet to that handsome man. "

I rolled my eyes at him. I can't understand him sometimes. He really needs a woman or a man in his life. He just needs to find love. He's getting too old to be alone.

Even halmeoni said so, Park Seojoon is getting rusty. That man practically needs to get married!

" Was he that handsome that you are so embarrassed? And you told me that you sold the bouquet at a right price. So what are you whining about? "

I watched him pour himself a glass of water and drank it dramatically that I'm sure Leonardo DiCaprio is shaking.

" Soojin, have you ever been in a situation that you almost felt yourself shit your pants? Yeah, that's exactly how I felt. I didn't know what to do with all the flowers surrounding myself and that beautiful customer. "

I decided to ignore his dramatic statement. Shit himself? How can he be irrational like that? He's describing the situation as if the shop has been robbed. Wait, we didn't get robbed didn't we? Is this why he's being too dramatic?