Author's POV

Soojin thinks that she may have drank too much and misheard Taehyung. Did he really just suggest to dance here, in front of him? Can he even dance?

She could only chuckle at the thought which automatically earned a scowl by the tall guy in front of her, knowing that she is mocking him with what he just blurted out.

" Taehyung-ssi, are you by any chance drunk? "

 She asked him with a giggle.

Taken aback by her cute appearance infront of him, he managed to hide a smile as he tilted his head. He can't believe that the drunk petite woman in front of him right now is the same woman who threatened him a couple of days ago.

" I've never been so sober in my whole life. How about you Min Soojin, are you drunk enough to dance for me right now? "

She scoffed in disbelief. He's really a pervert and how dare he be playful and hot right now when she has alcohol in her system? She scolded herself and ordered to have self control.

" Danger. Danger. Min Soojin, control yourself. He's trouble with a capital T. "

 She muttered dumbly while looking at him.

Taehyung chuckled and looked at her weirdly. He managed to pull her closer to him when a group of guys passed behind her. He knows that they were checking her out. He gave them a glare but it didn't make them to tear their gaze away of her legs.

" Woah, listen buddy, I told you, you're trouble. Don't do this to me, get your hands off my waist please. "

 When she was about to pull away, Taehyung glared at her and pulled her in the other corner where they're hidden.

She was about to ask what the hell is he doing but stopped immediately when she saw anger in his eyes.

" What the hell are you even wearing? Your skirt is too short. "

Soojin looked at him in surprise. She can't believe she just heard him say that. Who the hell is he to tell her what to wear?

" Who the hell do you think you are? I can wear whatever the hell I want. Stop with your cliché girls shouldn't wear revealing clothes or whatever. You men are the ones imagining dirty shits that's why we are seen bad when we show a little of our skin! "