Seven

AUTHOR'S POV

   Sitting in front of each other in a pancake house, CL can't help herself but smile as she watches Soojin eat her pancakes with a scowl on her face.

Who wouldn't when you're guilty of something you have done last night? That's why you should avoid boys when you have alcohol in your system. Especially boys like Kim Taehyung.

CL threw a berry on her best friend's scowling face.

" Wench, seriously, can you stop scowling? Why are you acting like a virgin who has never been kissed nor touched? "

The latter glared at her blonde best friend as she crossed her arms. She can't believe she kissed Taehyung. Out of all guys, she chose to kiss him.

" Why did you even leave me with that jerk? I kissed him CL. With tongue! Ugh. "

CL rolled her eyes at her dramatic comment. Stupid.

" And? You told me it was a good kiss last night. Why are you being such a chicken now that you've sobered up? And so what if it was Taehyung? It's not like he's ugly. That dude has the best booty in town. "

She said and playfully whistled.

Soojin groaned since her best friend is not helping.

" CL you don't understand. It's Taehyung. The guy who almost killed me with his bike. The guy who looks like trouble! And... "

CL raised her brow, signaling her to continue.

" And what? "

" I... I... Ugh, I initiated the kiss! "

She exclaimed as she covered her red face with her bare hands, regretting her life decisions some more.

Sometimes, your brain just decides to lose some brain cells in a situation that you need them the most. And Soojin lost hers last night.

A loud gasp was heard as a mutter of curses left her best friend's mouth.

" Holy mother of cow. You did? Seriously? What happened to I hate him, he's trouble phase? Here I thought you were sincere! "

Soojin threw her napkin at CL.

" Shut up, he seduced me! He... He just sat there, licking his lips and staring at mine! Then ugh how dare he ask me 'tell me if I can kiss you bla bla I wanna taste something else other than my burger.' He's a slut I tell ya. "

" He has a really nice butt for a slut. "

" I know right. "

They both chuckled as they drank their coffee.

" But real talk, I think you shouldn't hate him Sooj. He seems like a pretty nice man. He looks trouble but I bet you he's not. "

" Oh no Lee Chaerin, you don't tell me that. You don't get to push me to him because you know how this works buddy. I am going to surrender. "

she said with hands on her forehead.

It's no secret that she is indeed attracted to the guy, hell she kissed him.