Three

I can't believe how rude people can be nowadays. I almost got hit by a motorcycle, on the last hour of my birthday, and that man! My god, I hate him. He didn't even say I'm sorry? Or Are you okay? Is that even right? How can you not ask how the person is after almost killing her?

And the way he sounded so arrogant while telling me what the hell am I doing in the middle of the street, makes me want to find him and punch him.

Okay, whatever, I was partly  wrong, I ran after my coin. But I did hesitate to get it! I checked if there was a car and there wasn't any. Until that arrogant man came out of nowhere. Too bad he was kinda cute. What a waste.

" Why the hell are you glaring at the flowers early in the morning? "

 I heard Soojin oppa interrupted my thoughts about punching that annoying bastard.

" Because some arrogant guy ruined my night last night. Ugh. "

" Wait, weren't you with your brother? Are you hiding a man? Did you just lie to us? "

Okay, he was now in front of me, acting like the protective old brother that he is.

" What? No! I was with Yoongi oppa. But there was this guy who almost hit me with his motorcycle lastn - "

" He what?! Who's this man? How does he look like? Tell me so I could punch his face. "

Oh yeah, I would love to punch his face too, believe me.

" Can you calm down for a minute? "

And so I told him what exactly happened.

" Okay, so he didn't apologize? "

" No! He didn't even ask how I was! And he dare to say why am I not in the pedestrian. I mean yeah whatever, I ran after my coin. BUT he's the one who shouldn't be driving too fast. "

" Well, technically, you shouldn't just run in the middle of the street when it's dark like that. "

I glared at him when I heard his statement.

" Are you siding with him? I can't believe this. "

" I'm not siding with him. Basically, he was not at fault, you are. But glad you're not hurt though."

" I am so done at you. "

Soojoon oppa was about to argue back at me when we suddenly heard a noisy woman outside the shop.

I didn't need to know who that woman is. Only one crazy woman can be that noisy early in the morning.