CH.15

~Jimin's POV~

When I received that phone call, that day was a mess!

Everything was a mess, I immediately went to my room and it was an earthquake just hit ground! Every cabinet was opened, papers everywhere but I was glad that one cabinet was not opened.

It's where I keep top secret things inside like my family possessions or files of our plans in the future etc...

And it's safely locked with a passcode and a key that is under my possession.

A light bulb went in my mind when I thought about who would try to do this. To try to steal from the NO.1 Mafia and the most powerful.

I think I know who this person or Mafia might be!

~Y/N POV~

".... just..... Medicene........rest...."

Murmurs of voice...

"Ok..... Worry....."

My head hurts...

Who's talking? That sweet honey voice....

My body feels heavy. I can't feel my fingers and my toes.

It's cold. But something warm is on my hand.

Wake up Y/N! A voice keeps telling me that...

"She.... Traumatic....experience.... Wake.....soon"

Wake..

Up...

Wake up!

WAKE UP

The strong bold voice boomed. Making my senses go into spiral and coming back to me. My eyes flickered and saw a blank ceiling.

I can feel my fingers now but something heavy was on my hand. I took all the strength and lift up my head. My neck was screaming in pain like a cat that had its tail stepped on.

There was this fluffy hair type thing. It groaned as I tried to take my hand back. It's sleeping or he.

I'll just wait until he wakes up, I rested my pain neck back onto the soft pillow, relaxing. His soft snores filled the room as I stared back at the blank white ceiling.

After a few moments, he snorted funnily and woke himself up. He then saw me staring at the ceiling.

"Oh, Y/N!You're awake!"

His voice was sleepy and croaky.

"Wait.."

I could tell that he isn't fully awake. I heard a slapping sound?

Did he just slap himself?!

" O MY GUCCI DAYS! Y/N! YOU ARE AWAKE!!!!!"

This was not I expected.

My head popped up hearing his voice ringing through my ears. I ignored my pain in the neck and head.

But somehow I felt relief rushing through veins and..

I felt safe...

Thank you soooooooo much for your patience! I was really busy and a lot of you wanted me to upload but I couldn't. But to clarify I can not upload everyday!
And thank you, @lovekpop1_08 for the leader of exo!
Although this chapter is short I hope you liked it!

❤️❤️💖💜❤️💖💜😂😘😊😆😂❤️💖💜

Instagram: 2jm1_bt5_

Books:
-Nerd and Charming
-Magical Love
Make sure to read them, and to vote and comment!