CH. 17

~Third Person POV~

Jimin paced around his office, 'Where could she be?! Who took her?"  He was getting more mad, he walked back and forth brushing his fingers through his hair multiple times.
That was the day when Y/N went missing. Jimin only received this notice not long ago.

---------------------

They waved to Y/N and shouted goodbye. She smiled, showing her flawless look. They all fell in love.

But the only one who has a heart beating for her was Park Jimin.

Jimin himself was confused of this feeling, he feels like this heavy stone was lifted up from him everytime when he saw her.

He was meant to be cold and heartless like his dad.

Once they all got home, Taehyung and Jungkook obviously went to the games room to play over watch. Namjoon doing his studies. Jin away to the kitchen. Yoongi napping. Hoseok dancing. And Jimin in his office thinking.

It's like a normal household.
Who would of thought that the most feared Mafia would be like this.

Would Y/N be scared of them if she knew? Does she not know the school that she was sent to?

Jimin pushed the negative thoughts away and smirked,'She is an interesting girl" Her breath taking figure and the prettiness. "I want her to be mine!'
*goes into a wild thought*
(A/N: I'm not writing dirty, you can imagine whatever you like! 😂😉)

Meanwhile at Taehyung and Jungkook room. "YAAAS, I bet you hyung!!" Jungkook jumped around smiling widely and danced around like an idiot. Taehyung look at him in disbelief and rolled his eyes. Every game Jungkook would always win and guess how many Taehyung won?!

Nil!

Taehyung sighed, "I'm gonna see what Jin is doing?" Jungkook still rambled on how he is the golden maknae and he's good at everything basically just boasting about himself.
Taehyung rolled his eyes again and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, Jin hyung!" Taehyung slid onto the counter, watching Jin cook the delicious meal. "Mmm... What you making?! It smells so delicious!" His mouth started to water more like drooling.
"I'm just making (insert dish) and get your ass off that counter! There is chairs in a house for a reason!" Jin scolded.

"Ok, ok chill!" Taehyung hopped off but was earned a slap to the back of his head. "Yah! Don't use that attitude to me!"
Taehyung rubbed his head and muttered an apology, 'This Hyung is like a mum! Aishh... That really hurt though!'

He silently watched Jin cook, and a question came to him. "Eomm- I mean hyung?!"
"Yes Taehyung?!"
"Do you think that Jimin likes Y/N?"
Jin stopped for a while to think, he did notice Jimin being more smiley and happy in 5 years. "Hmm.... Well I'm not saying he does but he does seem more..."
"Happy?!"
"Yea... Well Jimin never really smiled after that 'incident' it's been a long time since he smiled hasn't it?" Jin went to cooking and Taehyung nodded agreeing with him.

"I want to see Jimin smile more even when we are in this evil world and doing dirty jobs"
Taehyung said thinking about that day when they were little, they were practically soul mates!
He thought he lost his best friend risking his life for her on that day, he shivered a bit. Even when she was gone jimin's heart was falling out of places bit by bit. It was painful for Taehyung and the rest to see him like this.

*Phone ringing*
Jimin groaned, a phone call just ruined his moment! He grabbed his phone from the desk and answered in a huskily voice and wiped his sweat. "Hello?"

"B-Boss! She's...... gone!" And with that Jimin lost his temper, he stood up. "I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HER! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?! YOU'RE FIRED!!" Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok was startled by the sudden shouting in Jimin office. Well except for Yoongi with his sleeping mask on and headphones.

Jimin threw his phone at the door in anger. Breaking it into pieces. He couldn't believe it.

He got everyone in a meeting explained what happened. He ordered every cctv in the area to be checked. Got Namjoon tracking Y/N. And got them all thinking hard.

They were all worried about her and mad of who took her. But it was mostly Jimin who worried the most. He could imagine that she got kidnapped and possibly raped.

He began pacing around.

He doesn't want her to go. He doesn't want to be alone.

-------------------

They all worked hard that day, thinking and tracing. But one Mafia group was in Jimin's mind all day.

EXO

"JIMIN! I GOT A VIDEO FROM SUHO!" Everyone came running to Namjoon. He showed a video to Jimin.

It was Suho smirking, "I bet you are looking for her!" He said in a singing mocking voice. "You will never find her! You don't know where I am! And also.." He slid to the side and it showed Y/N's sleeping face. "Look at this beauty" he began stroking her face and Jimin growled. "So smooth and delicate and I'm sure you don't want her face to be ruined" he then took out a pocket knife and went near to Y/N's face. It was a tense moment, they were all staring at the screen worried.
Thankfully he stopped and chuckled. Suho stared into the camera, "If you want her then there is really no choice, have fun!" He laughed and the screen went black. Jimin grabbed the device off from Namjoon and smashed it onto the ground making everyone in shock or jungshook.

Everyone was either shocked or frozen.

Jimin stomped out "He wants to play that way then we'll play!"

He got everyone to stay up late finding her, until then a miracle happened!

"I GOT IT!!!"

Oof... Another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was basically a flash back and their thoughts and finding Y/N!

Anyway... Stay tuned for the next chapter!

❤️❤️💖💜❤️💖💜😂😘😊😆😂❤️💖💜

Instagram: 2jm1_bt5_

Books:
-Nerd and Charming
-Magical Love
Make sure to read them, and to vote and comment!