CH. 35

Silence....

The two big mafia was sitting on both sides, looking at each other. While i'm here sitting next to my brother, Jaebum.

We all are at Jimin's place, they argued where should we discuss this. 

I looked at Jimin who was sitting across from me. His eyes glaring at him Jaebum. 

I studied his looks, how can he look soft but at the same time hot and ruthless. Although he does look like someone familiar.

i shivered as i remember what Jinyoung said.

~Flashback~

I was in the car with Jinyoung. Jimin and Jaebum argued who should i sit with and Jinyoung got fed up with the two so he secretly pulled me to his car. 

"Thanks.." As i said breaking the silence between us. "Its fine, those two are always at each other's necks." I smiled a bit.

We stayed quiet while the radio played some songs. As we got near Jinyound said something taht confused me. "Becareful around Jimin, *sighs* i can't believe I'm saying this but he's a good guy even though he loses his temper. He is a good man but with lots of enemies. I don't to see Jaebum looking stress or Jimin go bersek... again"

I was frowned a bit, "again..?"

He sighed again, hesitating, "His.. Hi- Just be careful."

"Why?"

"huh?"

"Why don't you tell me?"

"It's his story not mine"

I nodded in agreement,"could tell me a bit of it though?" 

He looked at me and sighed, "He lost someone important, someone like you."

I slumped, confused at his words, someone like me. A friend? an ally?

"He likes you, you know. I can see it in his eyes."

I shake my head, biting my smile. "Nah... i dont think that true.." But all Jinyoung gave me was a face of 'i know its true'.

I chuckled, "But anyway, thanks, Don't worry i will be careful, he got me ring that has a tracker so i think i will be fine."

I showed him the sparkly ring and he smiled a bit.

We both got out and i was met with two pairs of glares.

~Present~

I was confused at what Jinyoung said. "Jimin go berserk... again" 

"again" what was that meant to mean? Who was that important person? Someone like me? 

waaat?

"Y/N!" I jumped out of my thoughts and i was met with 14 stares. I know taht a lot of people staring at me.

"umm... yes?"

"What do you think?"

huh?

"*sighs* It's up to, if you want GOT7 and BTS to join allies. So do you think we should or not" Namjoon said seriously.

"umm..." 

Wouldnt it be great though?

Should i say yes?

It seems like BamBam, Yugyeom and Jungkook really wants the mafia together. 

"Yes"

Cheers were heard and suddenly cakes and crisps were out on the table. WTF!

I swear those were not there. 

I see BamBam, Yugyeom and Jungkook hugging together and going around circles. 

It seems like i made a good decision. I looked at Jaebum and he hugged me. "Thank you and welcome home" I hugged him back, smiling.

I sighed a relief, I'm home.

At the corner of my eye i see Jimin going up the stairs. Was he happy at the decision i made? 

------------------------------------

Hello!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was thinking to make a Book 2 because there is a lot of chapters and it would also give me time to edit all of the chapters. Personally i dont like a lot of Chapters because i think its tiring but let me if you want me to do a Book 2 or not.

So plz comment if you want a Book 2 where it all continues and i can edit the chapters.

If you do want a Book 2 then i would have to edit all the chapters here. And as i am editing, i have the habit of changing the plot, sooo i would recommend to read the whole book again before reading book 2! (After i finish editing)

And that's all! Comment if you want Book 2 or not! <333

Stay safe and wash your hands!!! <33

❤️❤️💖💜❤️💖💜😂😘😊😆😂❤️💖💜

Instagram: 2jm1_bt5_

Youtube: BlossomBT21

Books:
-Nerd and Charming
-Magical Love
Make sure to read them, and to vote and comment!