CH. 16

"Thank you, Jin for the yummy pancakes!" I smiled, stuffing more pancaked in my mouth! So delicious and sweet, my kind of food.

"No problem, glad to see you better Y/N!" Jin smiled, "Now clear off you rascals and leave Y/N to eat in peace and rest!" He shooed off the rest of the members. They pouted and sulked.

They came running down after hearing Taehyung shout about me waking up. It's like I'm a celebrity and one of the paparazzi just spotted me.
I swear that the bed shook or even the neighbours heard them and thought a storm was coming. They had questions like "How are you feeling?" "You Gucci?" "Are you hungry?" Do you want food?"

I answered them saying I'm feeling fine and even said I'm Gucci, whatever that means.

They were surrounding me and watching me eat, they were also drooling, I guess jin's food is really that delicious. Plus it's almost like having a famous chef in the house!
Ramsey would be jealous! (A/N: just a joke no hate!😂)

As they cleared off hearing them whine about pancakes and muttering why can't they stay longer. I realised Jimin hasn't left. He stared at me for while and walked towards the door, "I'm sorry" he looked at me then left leaving me confused.

Why is he sorry for?

I wonder how he knew where I was?

Did he tell the police?

Jimin is a really mysterious guy. So many questions was left unanswered as always, of course I had questions about him. Like when I started to hang out with them, in school I noticed that people feared them. I can see the fears in the eyes well except for those girls who shamelessly flirts with Jimin and the rest of the group.

But Jimin and the rest just looked cold as ever, they would ignore them or just simply tell them to F off. They look cold and mean on the outside especially to people, but why are they themselves around me?

I am no different from those people. I am just a rich girl in disguise as a nerd. You see...

I really want answers as much as you do!

I sighed as I continued eating.

---------------------

I couldn't sleep mostly because of thinking about what Jimin had said. My thoughts keeps making up theories about them most of them are super weird like 'Jimin is secretly a vampire and he's sorry because he couldn't save me from the horrible wolfman'
Told you I'm weird.

A knock popped my imagination about Jimin and smiling person came in.

It was Jin.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He softly smiled, looking at me with concern.

"I'm good just tired by the way thanks for the pancakes!"

He smiled more and took the finished plate from the bedside, "Wow, it seems like I don't need to clean the plate!" I chuckled.

"Do you want anything, before I go?" He asked nearing the door. "No thanks I'm good." He nodded and opened the door.

"Oh wait!" I half shouted, he stopped and looked behind, "yeah?"

"I want to ask how did you guys find me? Did u guys tell the police? Why were you guys there?" I said sounding like a detective.

"Well.... " he hesitated, why would he though? "First... we didn't go to the police exactly..." He stopped "...But I'll leave Jimin to explain...." He looked uncertain.

"B-but how?"

"Like I said I'll leave that to Jimin"

"Bu-"

"No buts Y/N! Now go rest!" I could feel that he is starting to get irritated.

I puffed out a sigh and grumbled, I faced towards the other side indicating that I'm angry. I heard him sigh and was about to walk away.

But he stopped in his tracks, it was quiet, thanks to the silent atmosphere I could hear him pretty well.

Leaving me confused throughout the night.

"We're not who you think we are"

Hello! I hope u enjoyed this also did that make sense cause I had to rewrite it and read and rewrite it etc.. Kinda like BTS deciding how many exclamation marks there are supposed to be! 😂

I had some time to write this plus it's like exam season. I hate exams!🙄😒

❤️❤️💖💜❤️💖💜😂😘😊😆😂❤️💖💜

Instagram: 2jm1_bt5_

Books:
-Nerd and Charming
-Magical Love
Make sure to read them, and to vote and comment!