CH 3

I walked towards the cafe which by the way has a library in it! 

Cool, right?!

I walked in, still in my uniform. The smell of coffee and the sea of chatter was all too familiar to me.

It had only been ten minutes since the bell indicating for home time.

I ordered my favourite drink and dessert and sat near the window waiting for the delicious food to come. My mouth was watering from thinking about it. 

I looked out and saw many people walking pass. Some were on the phone not paying attention to where they were going.

 I let out a small chuckle as I saw a man walked into a pole because he was too busy looking at his phone. ouch!
That must've hurt.

"Here is your drink and dessert, Ma'am!" The waiter came interrupting my train of thoughts.

He placed down the food and I was about to smile but he winked at me and left.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, Men!

I slowly ate and drank. I want time to pass. I have nothing else to do at the house other than reading and watching movies.

I mean i could do home work but I'm lazy and i don't thnk the teacher mind anyway.

Reporter on TV: "Hello and Welcome to Evening News! I am Kim Irene and here is your news today. An hour ago another murder has happened. The victim which is now being taken away was a drug user, dealer and a rapist. The police does have a clue who the killer was or killers, and they say it might be Bangtan. *shows picture of them* . The Mafia group who is known for their killing of drug dealers, rapists, murderers and so on. The police department is not only thankful but angry. The drug dealers, rapists, murderers should be brought into court for the decision, the police say. It is not for the Mafia group to interfere with the police investigation. Now time for the sports of the day!"

I looked at the screen and before it went to the sports, it showed a picture of this so called bangtan. I counted seven men, and I immediately thought of the group at lunch. It can't be them, can it?

I pondered and stood to get ready to look for a book. The bell chimed to indicate there is a new customer.
I looked and was met with two hard cold eyes staring at mine. I froze. 

I seen him before.

But I shrugged, not wanting to think of it anymore. I headed towards the library to find a good book to read.

~Night~

Authors POV

Mum?! Dad?!

I'm scared!

Don't Go....

BANG!