CH. 28

We were watching a movie and that happened to be a scary movie because Jungkook again won the rock, paper, scissors game.
I was so close beating him!
I sighed and we waiting for the intro to pass. Hoseok got his buddy to hide behind aka Suga although he does look like he is about to sleep...

We were half way in and as i rolled my eyes at the characters screaming at this not so scary creature when i heard snores in the room, i looked at them. They were all sleeping on top of each other. I sighed again, I don't think these guys can last a movie without sleeping i thought.
I got up and stretched my aching muscles. I tidies up the room and wash the dishes. My hair was down so it kept falling in my face, i blew it up trying to put it back but then...

Someone's hand tucked my hair behind my ear. My heart thumped.

I looked at that person, it was...

Taehyung?

"Oh, umm.. thanks!" I whispered, when did he wake up?
He smiled showing off his box smile, "Thought I'd give you a hand." I smiled back. Not knowing that someone was watching us.

Taehyung slid his hand around me, i started to feel uncomfortable. "umm.. Taehyung??"

"Shh... He's watching" He whispered into my ear, "Who?"
"Guess?"
"umm... I don't know??!"

Then i heard the door slam, i ran out to the living room and noticed that Jimin was gone. The slam also woke up the others and they were moaning about who made that noise.

"See, he's always watching you! He likes you!" Taehyung whispered in my ear again making me shiver.

"And how do you know?" I snapped back feeling quite mad.

"Tch... Of course i know, he's been my best friend as long as i can remember, plus i can see it in his eyes!" Taehyung chuckled.

"How is that even possible?" I whispered, My heart pumping.

"what do you mean?"

"What i'm saying is how can he like me if we both are heartless?"

"Welp, You two won't be heartless soon" And with that he left me standing wondering.

I held my chest feeling my heart beat. Do i like Jimin?

~Jimin POV~

I woke up to the sound of screaming from the movie, i was sweating, i recalled the nightmare i just had.

It was everyone leaving me, my mother then my father, then..

Y/N...

She is always on my mind 24/7.

When i see her or look into her eyes i just fell deep.

I should stop, I don't want anyone to figure it out especially other mafias.

I should keep her safe.

I looked up to see Taehyung and Y/n smiling i felt my heart ache. Then Taehyung slid around her waist.

He passed the line as i felt the blood rush through my veins. I stood up and noticed that he smirked.

He knows..

He's playing with me... I clenched my hand but instead of hitting him i went to my bedroom and slammed it as hard as i can.

I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. My heart thumped.
The desire to hit Taehyung was still there, but i can't hit him he's my best friend!

I sighed.

Was this jealousy?!

Do I really like Y/N that much?

No Love Y/N?

Thank you for reading this! Sorry for uploading late! Hope yohu understand!

❤️💜❤️😂😭😊✌🏻️❤️😂

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Instagram: blossombt21

Books:
-Nerd and Charming
-Magical Love
Make sure to read them, and to vote and comment!