I Need You Part 4.

BELLA'S POV.

Kendall:"You ready to see your lover?"I rolled my eyes and grabbed Noah's gift bag and put it on the table.

Bella:"Why do you all refer to her as my 'lover'......she has a name"I grabbed a water bottle and opened it.

Gigi:"Maybe because she is your lover...."She pointed out with a smirk"And its not like you deny it....you lowkey like when we refer to her as that"I hid my blush and grabbed my car keys.

Bella:"If you are done talking about Y/n...we can get going"I mumbled walking around the counter.

Hailey:"Wait! Put some lipstick on...."She ran up to me and grabbed my face"Its a pinkish colour....very light and it kinda brings out your lips a little more, you know, to make you more kissable"She winked.

Bella:"Hmmm...great"I mumbled as she sighed. Once she was done, I grabbed Noah's gift bag and started making my way out the door with the others following.

Kendall:"Aww, I cant wait to see Noah....he's the cutest"She gushed as we got inside my car.

Bella:"He really is....I'm his date today"I laughed starting the engine and pulling out from the driveway.

Gigi:"Noah has a major crush on you"I laughed and nodded my head.

Hailey:"So you have both the brother and sister....hmm....nice job baby Bells"I shook my head and continued to drive to the Grey's house.

We arrived at the large house and starred at it in awe. We parked the car saw many cars already parked out with kid's loud cheers screams echoing throughout the place. We walked to the door and saw it wide open with multiple balloons hanging everywhere.

Kendall:"This is so cute...."She awed looking at the baby hulk poster that was on the wall along with other baby superhero posters.

Gigi:"Where's-"She was cut off by Noah running towards us in his mini hulk costume.

My heart cant deal with his cuteness.

Noah:"Bella!"He yelled running towards me. I giggled and got down to his height getting ready for the impact.

His small body collided with mine and his small arms wrapping around my neck, hugging me. I hugged back and pulled away seeing him with a shy smile on his face looking at us.

Bella:"Happy Birthday little man"I kissed his cheek watching his face turn a dark shade of red whilst his friends jaws hung open.

Noah:"Thanks"He mumbled as I stood up. He ran over and greeted the other girls who each kissed his cheek, wishing him Happy Birthday. I saw Y/n look around before her eyes landed on us, she looked at her brothers red face and laughed walking towards us.

I bit my lip as she wore denim blue jeans with a white button up shirt and her tan Timberlands sending my mind to different places. She ruffled the kids hair and looked at her brother.

Y/n:"I see your girlfriends came"I heard Noah's friends all gasp and look at the boy like he was some kind of God.

"Noah is so cool"The blonde one said. We laughed lowly as Noah shrugged.

Noah:"I know, lets go and play some games!"He said running of to another direction. Y/n laughed and smiled at us closing the door.

Y/n:"Hello ladies..."She smiled.

Kendall:"Sup Grey"She greeted holding her gift bag up"Where can I leave this?"She asked. Y/n walked up to us and took all the gift bags from our hands.

Y/n:"I'll take it....you ladies can follow me to where the party actually is...."She motioned for us to follow her.

We walked through the Grey household, slowly admiring all the little details they had in the house. This house was huge and when we went outside....it was even bigger.