Call You Mine Part 3.

BELLA'S POV.

Bella:"Yes, could you move that to the third room to your right?"I asked making the mover nod.

Sawyer:"Ms Hadid those are the last of your boxes, anything else?"I looked around and saw the many boxes that surrounded Y/n's living room and sighed.

Bella:"No that's it. Did you double check to see that everything was out?"He nodded in confirmation.

Sawyer:"I did, would you like me to take you there to double check?"I shook my head.

Bella:"No, no, I trust you"I mumbled thinking about how I was going to move all of these things.

Sawyer:"Okay, Ms Hadid, I was just notified that Ms Baldwin is here"I grabbed a box and huffed making Sawyer rush to me and grab the box from me.

Bella:"Its okay Sawyer, I got-"

Hailey:"Bitch! I'm back"I laughed and rolled my eyes at the sound of Hailey's voice.

Sawyer:"I'll take this to the room"He took the box away from me and walked to Y/n's-our room.

Bella:"Hey Hails"I hugged the girl. 

Hailey:"Hey, how you doing?"She put her things down and grabbed a light box with me doing the same since Sawyer was carrying the others ones.

Bella:"I'm getting there, how about you?"I asked making her shrug.

Hailey:"I'm doing okay. I think it was just a lot at the time because well, there was a gun pointed at us but I made peace with it since no one got harmed in the process"I carried the box with her to our room and placed it down.

Bella:"You're right. I think we all made peace with that besides Y/n..."I sighed unpacking the box.

Hailey:"She's still beating herself up about that?"I nodded in confirmation and looked at the photo of us that we took a while back. I smiled at the frame and sighed placing it down on my side of the nightstand.

Bella:"I don't know what else I could possibly say to her to assure her that everything is okay. Its gone really bad Hails and I dont know what else I could do. Its been weeks now and she's still beating herself up for something she had no control over"I stressed making the blonde send me a sad smile.

Hailey:"She's still scared Bella, to her it may seem like she was one second away from losing you....all of us and I dont think she could deal with losing so many people at the same time"I sat on the bed and watched Sawyer walk up and down, bringing the boxes inside the room with some headphones in his ear to give us some privacy.

Bella:"I know but I'm worried about her...."I mumbled. She sat next to me and hugged me, sighing in the process.

Hailey:"I know you but maybe trying talking to her again?"She suggested"I'll help you put away everything and then maybe after that, you could make her a nice dinner, you two can just relax and then run a bath?"I hummed liking the idea"Just create a peaceful atmosphere to talk and maybe she will be more open about it this time...."I pulled away from the hug and nodded.

Bella:"You're right"I got up from the bed and start unpacking again"But enough about me....what's this I hear about you and Abel going to Thailand?"I wiggled my eyebrows seeing her blush.

We spent the rest of the day talking and laughing which was something I missed a lot. We even got Sawyer to join and by our surprise, he was actually a funny guy. We finished up an hour before Y/n could come home making me quickly change up.

Once I finished changed, I went downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. Y/n kept going on about steak so I thought I would make it for her with some mashed potato's and vegetables. I just opened the wine when I heard the elevator go off and a familiar sigh follow after.