I Need You Part 8.

BELLA'S POV.

I can't believe I was so stupid.

So foolish to think that she was perfect.

So foolish to think she was over Taylor when she clearly wasn't.

I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the apartment pressing the button rapidly so the doors would close. I saw Y/n rushing towards the elevator with pleading eyes.

Y/n:"Isabella! Wait!"She called out as the doors closed on her face.

I wiped the tears away from my face, trying to get them to stop in the process. The elevator stopped making me rush out hoping that I wouldn't run into Y/n. I took the keys out of my bag and unlocked my car, opening the door only for it to be shut.

Y/n:"You can't leave"She breathed out. I took a deep breathed and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.

I felt like my heart was going to explode and even though it did sound dramatic, its how I felt.

Bella:"Y/n, please just let me go"I begged the girl trying to move her hand away from the car door. She held it firmly and pressed her body against mines.

Y/n:"No"She stated. I felt the rain start to come down again making me push her away and turn around to face her.

Bella:"I said leave me alone! Cant you see that I don't want to talk"I shouted making sure not to choke on my words.

Y/n:"Isabella, just let me explain. Come back with me a-"

Bella:"Is it true that you met up with Taylor in New York?"I asked clearly taking her back. She looked at me shocked and confused to how I knew "I thought so...."I laughed bitterly whilst opening the door.

Y/n:"Isabella-"

Bella:"I have patience with you, Y/n! I really do and I try, I try to be so understanding to you and your situation and there's only so much I can deal with! And if you can't be open with me then go and be open with Taylor because I'm not dealing with lies and cheating"I exploded watching her stand there starstruck.

I got inside my car and put the key in the ignition, pressing the gas and getting far away from her. I hadn't realized until now that I was practically sobbing and driving down the empty streets of Seattle.

I could hear my phone going off and I knew who it was and turned my phone off. I continued to drive throughout the night not knowing where to go exactly. I didn't want to go home because I didn't want to be alone but at the same time, I wanted to be alone.

I put my car in park and got out of my car wiping the tears away from my eyes. I exited the elevator and made my way to the door, knocking on it. I waited patiently since it was four in the morning and no one in their right mind would be knocking on a door at four in the morning.

The door opened slowly with my sister on the other side with sleepy and confused eyes.

Gigi:"Bella? What the-its four in the morning"I felt my bottom lip tremble as my sister looked at me with concerned eyes.

Bella:"She kissed Taylor, Gigi"I choked out before running forward and hugging her.

I sobbed into her shoulder and hugged her tightly hoping she wouldn't question anything and just hug me. I heard a small sigh escape her lips as she closed the door and hugged me.

Gigi:"Its okay"She mumbled hugging me tighter"...why don't you go and have a shower"She said pulling away and sending me a small smile"Your soaked, go have a warm shower and then we can talk after?"I nodded my head and followed her to the bedroom.