Call You Mine Part 4.

Fix Me Has Been One Hell Of A Ride....😭♥

BELLA'S POV.

Noah:"I think its cool that we're all going on vacation together"He said watching me pack my last minute things before we left for the airport.

We all decided that we needed a break and as a family, with friends of course, we decided to go to 'Bali' for a week or so. 

Bella:"It is?"I asked making him move on the bed, closer to my bag and take a top of mines, copying the way I folded it.

This kid has my heart.

Noah:"It is, could I stay a night with you and Y/n?"He asked.

Bella:"Of course you can! I was thinking about sneaking over to yours anyways since I'm a little tired of your sister, but don't tell her"I winked making him giggle.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, what?"She asked walking into the room.

"Nothing"Both Noah and I said before laughing. She shook her head and sighed moving over to the bed and sitting next to Noah.

Y/n:"You packed your backpack right?"He nodded.

Noah:"I did, I know mom would have died if I forgot that"We both laughed and shook our heads. He climbed on top of Y/n and wrapped his hands around her neck and rested his small chin on her head and smiled at me.

Bella:"Yes Noah?"I asked knowing he wanted to say something.

Him and Y/n always had the same look when they wanted to flirt.

Noah:"Nothing, your eyes just look lighter today...prettier"I blushed and smiled at the boy.

Bella:"Thank you, handsome"I kissed his cheek and saw Y/n pout.

Y/n:"Okay, that's it...."She grabbed Noah and started tickling him"You, little man, are stealing my girlfriend"He laughed uncontrollably and tried getting away from her.

Bella:"And doing a good job too"I zipped my bag up and saw Y/n stop and look at me with a playful glare.

Noah:"Bella, save me!"He escaped her hold and ran to me. I picked him up and gave Y/n a look.

Bella:"You can take my bags to the car, my boyfriend and I are getting the snacks"I saw her jaw drop.

Y/n:"I'm going to tell Stormy about you!"She called making Noah giggle and look at me before looking at his sister who was carrying my bags.

Noah:"Its okay, Bella will cover for me and plus, Bella loves me more"He stuck his tongue out. 

Bella:"I kinda do"I kissed his cheek again making him turn a deep shade of red.

Y/n:"...what about me?"She pouted. I gave her a look and saw her huff when Sawyer took one bag from her"Sawyer, is your niece still available or-"I took an apple and threw it at her head with a glare.

Bella:"Y/n Grey!"She laughed along with Noah who shut up when I looked at him.

Y/n:"Just joking baby"I shook my head and started packing up the snacks.

Once I was done packing the snacks, we made sure the penthouse was locked properly before we got in the car and drove to the airport. I was excited for the vacation because it all gave us the opportunity to spend time with each other and just relax and get away from the stress back home.

Sawyer:"I'll take Sawyer to Mrs Grey, he seems....needy"He said looking at the boy who was attached to me, cuddled up in my arms. 

Bella:"Its okay Sawyer"I laughed assuring Sawyer.