Its Always You Part 3.

The comments the more motivation...for ALL BOOKS 😉

BELLA'S POV.

Y/n:"So you can cook and look this good...."I giggled and took the plates to the sink with her help"I know what I'm getting you for Christmas"I hummed.

Bella:"And what's that?"She looked over and me and pecked my lips.

Y/n:"An engagement ring..."I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

Bella:"Careful now Grey, you sound pussy whipped"She chuckled and helped wash the dishes.

Y/n:"How's the family doing?"I sighed.

Bella;"They're okay, just busy as usual. My dad has this big project that he's working on which is taking more money then it should but him and Anwar seem to be handling it well"She hummed.

Y/n:"Well, you need to lose some to win some baby"I closed the tap and dried my hands on the kitchen towel. 

Bella:"I guess so..."I mumbled and grabbed her by her shirt, pulling her towards me. She smirked down at me.

Y/n:"How can I help you?"I moved my arms to wrap around her neck and sent her a small smirk.

Bella:"Well, we ate dinner...."I trailed off feeling her lift me up and place me on the counter.

Y/n:"So I guess its time for dessert then"I nodded and felt her lean closer to me, connecting our lips.

I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She moved her hands to each side of me, trapping me between her body. She leaned forward until my body was pressed against the counter with her hovering over me.

Bella:"Are you sure we're not going to have any interruptions?"I asked not wanting anyone to walk in on us and ruin the moment.

Y/n:"I sent them away for tonight...."She pulled away from my neck and looked at me with a smirk"There's no one to save you tonight..."I let out a breathy laugh and pulled her down by her shirt.

She leaned back and picked me, carrying me to our bedroom. She laid me back on the bed and pulled away looking at me. 

Y/n:"Undress for me...."I moved to wake up and pushed her down on the bed earning a small laugh from her.

I stood in front of her and stripped out from my shorts and crop top, teasing her. I smirked seeing her grey eyes glued to every move I made and moved to stand over her. I picked her head up by her chin making her look at me.

Bella:"Cat got your tongue?"I questioned teasingly. She chuckled and pulled me down so I was straddling her.

Y/n:"Something along those lines..."She kissed me once again and slipped her tongue in my mouth, caressing mines with hers.

I pulled away from the kiss briefly and tried removing her shirt when she grabbed my hands and moved it away from her. She quickly pulled it over her head and continued the kiss, I bit her bottom lip roughly earning a groan from her.

Bella:"Help me take this out..."I tugged on her joggers. She helped me with taking out her joggers and sat on the bed watching me. I dropped to my knees and moved my hands to her boxers tugging it.

Y/n:"What are you up to...."She lifted her hips up and allowed me to pull it down her legs.

Bella:"Nothing, just trying to be a good girlfriend"I kissed from her V line, up to her lips making her moan into the kiss. 

I moved to her neck making her move her head back allowing me more access and sucked on her neck earning a grunt from her. I kissed down from her neck and got back down to my knees looking up a her.