I Need You Part 9.

BELLA'S POV.

Bella:"Don't say that"She stepped forward and pushed the door open.

Y/n:"Its the truth....I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it"I took a step back and kept the distance between the two of us.

Bella:"How do I know your not lying? After all, you did lie about going to New York to see Taylor. Do you know how stupid I felt when I bumped into her and heard her talk about how nice it was to talk to you again, see you again, fuck Y/n! You know how insecure I am about the Taylor thing but you still manage to make me feel like shit! There's no reassurance and you keep lying and closing yourself off! When I said yes to you the second time I wasn't planning on getting hurt again!"I expressed watching her stand there silently.

Y/n:"Isabella, you have to understand-"

Bella:"Understand? That's all I've been in this relationship! I've been understanding and patient with you and you know it. I missed you, I missed you more than anything and you didn't call, you didn't text, you basically dropped off the face of the earth and then when I come over to your apartment to surprise you, I find your ex on top of you! Do you understand how fucked up that makes me feel?"She looked down at the ground and stayed silent.

We stayed in the same position for a few minutes making me sigh and shake my head grabbing the door knob.

Bella:"If your just gong to stand there and be silent, there's no point in you being here"I said closing the door. I felt her hand stop the door again and push it open slowly.

Y/n:"I'm sorry"She said with her grey eyes boring into mine"...just let me come inside and explain to you. I'll respect whatever you want to do after...just let me come inside and talk...please?"She begged.

I thought about what the girls had said and felt my heart pull at the sight of her looking so lost and sad. I wanted to be mad at her, I wanted to take all my frustrations out on her because even though I love her, our relationship was unhealthy and there were so many blanks in it that I couldn't even count which ones to fill in.

Bella:"I want the truth because if you lie, I will find out"I opened the door further for her. She licked her chapped lips and nodded walking inside the house.

Y/n:"I swear"She mumbled looking at me.

Bella:"Do you want something to drink?"I asked walking further inside my apartment.

Y/n:"No"She answered following my movements. 

We both sat on my couch and looked at each other with yet another silence engulfing us. She loosened her tie and cleared her throat looking at me.

Y/n:"I did go to New York for business, I didn't go there for any secret meetings or anything along those lines and I didn't go there for Taylor, but..."She sighed closing her eyes"...the meeting was with her. I didn't know it at the time and neither did my father, it was an anonymous set up which a lot of our clients like to do so we didn't think much of it. Our clients like to keep their identity hidden until the deal is done"She clarified"When I saw it was her, I was ready to leave the room and go but I couldn't. It was unprofessional and the board was there so if I left I would've been questioned. It was strictly business and then after the meeting, when I was leaving....she came up to me asked if I wanted to talk"She said watching my reactions.

Bella:"And what did you say?"I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

Y/n:"I said no"She answered immediately"I'm with you and I know not to entertain her. Throughout my time in New York she did try contacting me and trying to meet up with me but I declined every time"She explained.