Robbery

|How cliche of me, start from how the show did. Welp, I'm doing that but I like changing things up. Since I don't like following cannon, things change. This will be hard to do.|

Nobody's POV

Over at a certain dust store was a young y/n looking to buy something. But what they were doing at the moment was reading a comic book. After a few minutes of reading and listening to music, a break-in was happening in the background. It started with a certain orange haired woman strolling in with her "henchmen" and asking for all the dust. One of the aforementioned henchmen had walked to the back and found y/n. He called out to y/n a few times before walking up and shaking his shoulder, that got y/n's attention and took his headphones off and...

Y/n- Am I being mugged?

The henchmen responded with a nod and y/n let out a hefty "ohhhh".

Back with Orange Lady

The orange haired woman who had some very stylish white clothing with a snazzy looking bowler hat. Was just waiting for this little operation to be done and she started tapping her nails when all of a sudden she heard a "Hiyah!" followed by one of the henchmen flying out a window. This peaked her interest and she walked out into the street being followed by the other henchmen. She was about to walk up and kick the man on the ground in the head to get him up when a certain Rose came out of a window. When y/n came out the window, it had been the cutest thing Rowan had seen ever. Period. Rowan was left in shock until her men started getting their butts kicked by the cute y/n going around in a blur. Once all the henchmen were down y/n had appeared a few feet in front of Rowan and struck a pose that was meant to be intimidating but was cute with how his silver eyes sparkled with justice and being so short with his little cape and the his hunteresk getup. Rowan felt a little bad about having to beat the kid down but she went to do her job anyways.

Rowan- Hey Little Red!, isn't it your bedtime!

The Rose has a moment of thought before a head shaking and coming back to his senses. Rowan sighed once she saw that the kid was not going to give up and brought her cane up and activated the firing feature within it. Y/n panicked for a moment before dodging and seeing the explosive bullet fly into a wall and destroy it. Once y/n looked back at Rowan, he noticed she ran up the ladder and onto the roof. Y/n went to chase but after making sure the store owner was not injured first. With the store keeper fine, y/n continued the chase up onto the roof. Once y/n landed he heard Rowan mumble "persistent" and Rowan has turned to the edge of the roof as a bullhead appeared. Rowan hopped on and threw a fire dust crystal at y/n's feet. As y/n prepared for a fatal injury, it never came. As a huntress, who wore a purple cape along with a black skirt and white top, showed up and put y/n into a shield of sorts and started using her semblance to fire back at the bullhead. Rowan has walked to the cockpit and a lady clad in a black latex suit walked into view. She had started throwing fire at the two on the roof. For a second she got a good look at y/n, her eyes widened and she had ordered the bullhead to retreat. Once out of sight y/n looked back at the huntress and ran up to her.

Y/n- Can I have your autograph?!

Timeskip

Narrator POV

In an interrogation room, y/n was sitting in the lap of the huntress from the roof. She was stroking his hair while telling him all the wrong he had done tonight, so the boy was not sad. She would have hated to see that. After a minute of head rubs another woman walked in the room. She was wearing a black suit with a green dress shirt underneath along with her odd shaped glasses, she had stepped in and stared at the two in the chair, seems she was not prepared for that sight. Once the woman sat down in her chair the chat began.

Timeskip (You all know how that talk went)

After getting offered a spot in Beacon, y/n was dropped off near his home and started walking there along with Headmistress Olivia. The two got to the door before the young y/n had gotten nervous and was waiting to knock. While waiting, Olivia had reached over y/n and knocked on the door herself. After a few seconds and hearing a "Hold on!". The door opened to the sight of a very worried and shocked Summer. As the two were brought into the house the scene pans off into the night, looking at the shattered moon.

|Aloha peeps, I have been trying to do more but I am low on motivation and have just been kinda troubled recently. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.|