-You're Forgiven-

kissitbetterbangtan & RapMonstaUnderMyBed1 THIS BETTER END YA'LLS BEEF OR WE'RE FIGHTING!!

-

pt. 2

-

You walked downstairs after a hot shower. All dressed in an oversized sleeveless shirt and shorts, you were about to walk to the kitchen as you saw Namjoon and Jungkook having a drunk conversation as they took shots of Hennessey.

The two laughed like jackasses as you giggled at them.

You were about to get some water until Jungkook called you over, "Hey Y/N" His voice cracked causing both to laugh.

"Hey Kookie" you started at him oddly as you continued on with your business.

That's when Namjoon walks over, wrapping his arms around your waist, leaving small kisses around your neck and shoulders.

"What's wrong with you?" You giggled.

Namjoon hummed, "Awe..nothing."
Namjoon smirked at the Younger one as he did the same. It's like the two had a plan.

"Okay, what's really going on between the two of you. Explain." You had risen your eyebrows.

"Well.."  Namjoon began as he  took your hand, walking you round the counter, meeting up with Jungkook, who takes another shot of Hennessy, "We all know that you have an eye for Jungkook."

"But, I love you too..." You state, still giving him that odd look.

"But, do you think Jungkook's attractive?" He asks. You froze.

You really love him but Jungkook's attractive.

You began to stutter, before being  interrupted by Namjoon's raspy voice, "Answer honestly."

"I-I think he is attractive but, I'm yours.." You caressed his faced.

Jungkook smirked.

"The only reason why is because me and Jungkook had an agreement." He smirked.

"What kind?" You asked.

Namjoon struggled, "A threesome.."

"Oh, lord.." You mumbled.