™ Paralized. ™

FLASHBACK
Summer 1995

"License and registration, young man." The police officer states coldly.

The four men in the car grew silent.

"Sh*t.," Zico mumbled, watching their equally nervous friend behind the wheel.

"Sir, I..I don't have my license & this isn't my car, Sir." The driver of the car,  Namjoon admits.

"Well, who is." The officer raised his voice.

"It's mine" One in the back seat finally admits. Yoongi.

The officer points at him, "You, out the car NOW!"

"Y-yes sir" Yoongi studders as he gets out the car, along with his friends in the back seat.

As one was about to receive a scolding from the police, the other kept his hands up as he slams himself on the car's hood, "I know I have the right to remain silent sir" he sighed.

His friend with the police officer, as well as his remaining friends inside the car,  stared at him, weirdly.

"D.C., what the hell are you doing?" One asks.

"When it comes to the po-pos, y'all know how this sh*t ends." D.C. states.

The officer shook his head at the black male, as he focuses on the other male in front of him, "Out! All of you!"

The rest of the men in the car mumbled curses as the all jumped out of the car standing in a line.

The officer seemed tired of everybody's shenanigans. It also seemed like the officer is a bit tipsy by the look in his eyes.

While the officer speaks into the microphone on his shoulder,  D.C. sighed as she gets up and goes back to the car to get his brush.

He struggles at first but finally got it.

But, who knew that, that moment would cause such hell in the long.

The tipsy officer thought D.C. held a weapon & freaked out. So, he pulled out his weapon, pouting it at him.

"D.C. NO!" Yoongi shouts getting in front of his friend.

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

Stream my book 'The Butler' You spoons.