Alastor x Stressed reader

When Alastor had found you, you were sitting at the desk in the far corner of the hotel room, running your hands through your (h/c) locks in a stressed manner. Your body was hunched over and you were trembling slightly.

     The deer-demon's ears flattened in worry as he walked over, placing a hand on your shoulder. You jumped and looked up at him, giving him a good look at the dark bags under your eyes. You tried to look away but he placed a hand under your chin and forced you to look at him.

    "My Dear, you look like you haven't slept. Is there something wrong?" He asked, using his other hand to push a strand of hair behind your ear.

    You hesitated a minute before answering. "Charlie asked me to come up with something for the upcoming party by tonight, but I can't think of anything and it's really stressing me out." Alastor gave a small, sad smile before he let go of your chin. He then leaned down and wrapped his arms around your waist, picking you up before walking over to the bed.

    He placed you on the plush, crimson red sheets before standing up to take off his red coat. He placed it neatly on the bedside table before he laid down next to you, pulling you against him and nuzzling into your neck. You felt your face heat up in embarrassment before shaking it off.

    "A-Alastor, what a-are you doing?" You questioned.

    He looked up at you and smiled. "I'm giving my little fawn a stress reliever. Stressing over something will just make it harder to focus on it, and I don't want you to make something harder than it has to be." He inquired before nuzzling back into your neck as he placed his hands on your hips.

    You squeaked at the touch and froze for a few seconds before slowly wrapping your arms around Alastor. He chuckled at your shyness and kissed your neck gently. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his duo-colored ears, stroking them gently. He was about to react before a sudden tingling sensation shot through his body and a deep purr rumbled from his chest, making you smile. The deer seemed to melt against you and you giggled slightly.

    You continued to do this before stopping. Instead, you ran your fingers through Alastor's two-toned hair as said demon continued his purring. His grip on your hips tightened and you winced, but continued to run your fingers through his soft locks. 

    Eventually you stopped when a question popped into your head. "Hey Al, should I tell Charlie that the party idea might be a bit delayed?" Alastor looked up at you and nodded, "Charlie needs to know that the idea might take one more day. You might want to tell her that you won't be able to work on it anymore today." 

    You nodded and started to sit up, but the deer-demon pushed you back down gently. You looked up at him with a questioning look and he only smiled before getting up.

   "I will go and talk to her, you need to stay here and rest sweetheart." He said gently, walking to the door. Opening it, he looked over his shoulder and smile softly. "I won't be long." He promised before leaving the room. 

   You pulled the covers over your body and curled against them happily, taking in Alastor's relaxing scent as sleep washed over your body. You slowly curled against yourself and smiled slightly before falling asleep.

   The next day, you were refreshed and ready to work on the party project. Alastor had told Charlie about the stress you were having and she gratefully gave you the entire next day to give her the idea. You barely stressed out the whole time, having Alastor to help you with some stressful thinking. When you did turn the idea into Charlie she almost immediately accepted it. Alastor later cuddled with you and you honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

   There we go! First one shot out of the way! I do hoped you liked it. I'm trying to make these as long as possible without adding to much description and confusing everyone.

(671) sorry if it's so short. I will try to make the next one longer.

See you all in the next story!