Vaggie x reader

"Y/n, please come down to the lobby. We need your help, ASAP!"

Hurrying down the grand staircase with a firm grip to the rail guard, you entered the lobby. There, you saw your grey haired girlfriends doing what she does best. Yell at customers. Fortunately, she was being held back by Angel and Charlie, though it didn't look like they were going to be able to hold her for much longer.

You quickly rushed over and stood in front of Vaggie, smiling down at the sinner with a sympathetic smile. "I'm so sorry sir, please don't let this ruin your image of us. If you'll wait I'll get someone to guide you to the check in counter."

The sinner gave a scared nod and hurried past you. Breathing a sigh of relief you spun around to face Vaggie. You looked at both an exhausted Charlie and Angel and nodded. They reluctantly let her go and stepped back, walking away.

You crossed your arms and looked at her with a disappointed glare. "Vaggie, hon, we've talked about this." You said, tapping your foot to show your slight irritation.

Vaggie copies your stance, glaring at you with a look of anger. "I can't help that these rude ass sinners get on my nerves! son unos jodidos imbéciles!" She exclaimed, her bright pink bow forming into horns.

"Vaggie, come on. They're demons, this is Hell, what exactly do you expect from them? Some of them are here because they were ruthless killers when they were alive." You stated, uncrossing you arms and walking up to her. Capturing her in a tight hug, you nuzzled against her neck and placed light kisses along her grey skin. This seemed to calm her down a lot.

"I'm sorry mi amor, I just can't help it. I have a short temper and can't control it." She sighed, returning the hug and nuzzling against your shoulder. "But that sinner, era tan jodidamente molesto, I swear I was about to end his life again." Vaggie gave a low growl, making you chuckle.

You placed one last kiss against her neck before pulling back. "I know Vaggie, I know. Maybe you should find another way to take your anger out, instead of blowing up on the customer though."

She looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "What do you suggest?" You smirked and turned her around, pointing towards Angel who was currently flirting with Husk at the bar. "I say you should go ahead and go after Angel, scare him but don't yell. Chase him around with your spear. Get his dead heart racing. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better."

She smirked and turned around to you, giving you a peck on the cheek and nuzzling against your nose. "Gracias, mi amor." She purred, pulling back and walking away towards Angel "¡no hay problema querida! ¡Buena suerte!" You yelled, smiling.

As you began to head up the stairs, you heard the screams of Angel as Vaggie chased him around, threatening him with her spear. Husk was laughing at the violent form of entertainment, along with Alastor, who was watching from the side of the room.

You laughed before heading up the stairs, and to your room. Happily, you walked to your room door and opened it before entering.
____________________________________________
Thank you all for reading this story, sorry if it's so short.

I apologize readers for not having much to say this time. I do hope you enjoyed it though! -Alastor

(Word count 598)

8 more days until Hazbin Hotel is released.

Are you ready...to check in?