The Will of Fire

The long awaited day had finally arrived. A months training was over, and it was time for them to pass their Chuunin exams. Sasuke wasn't here yet, but I'm sure he will come eventually.

"Welcome all, to the Konoha Chuunin Exams! Today, our bravest Genin from all villages will participate in a fight to decide who is the strongest. Because of a few minor difficulties, the long awaited Uchiha fight will be moved to a later time. But for now, contestants Neji Hyuga and Naruto Uzumaki get ready!" The proctor announced. For some reason, Hayate couldn't be found, so a substitute was made at the last minute. "Good luck." I mumbled to Naruto, who then entered the arena. He is going against someone very strong, I hope he will be alright. The fight started and, well let's just say Naruto was outmatched. The Byakugan of the Hyuga clan is tricky to deal with. Still, Naruto carries on, That is his Ninja Way after all. Naruto then was surrounded in a familiar chakra, the ninetails was helping him out. He gained a huge speed boost and the audience was shocked. He was finally able to keep up with Neji's ultimate defense. As they clashed kunai though, they were both knocked back leaving a cloud of smoke. When it cleared, they could both be seen laying on the floor. A draw. At least that's what I thought until Neji got up. Poor Naruto, maybe he can do it again in 1/2 a year. Just as the proctor was about to announce Neji the winner, Naruto jumped out the ground and punched Neji, sending him backwards. His body from before poofed, it was a clone. This isn't like him, since when was Naruto this smart? After that, Naruto was declared the winner.

"Mitsu-nēsan, did you see me? Wasn't I awesome?" Naruto was acting like he was some sort of godly ninja.
"Yeah, well done Naruto." I crouched down and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"Jeez nēsan, that's embarrassing I keep telling you to stop that!" Naruto pouted. I just smiled at him. The fights proceeded like normal, only one really stood out though. It was the Nara vs the Sand Kunoichi I met before. The Nara, his intelligence is like nothing I have ever seen before.

All the fights had now passed, and only Sasuke vs Gaara remained. Gaara was stood in the Arena, waiting. Boo's could be heard from the crowd as Sasuke was about to be disqualified, until he made a flashy entrance with Kakashi-senpai. What a show off. When the fight started, Sasuke showed huge improvement from before. Sending him to Kakashi was the correct choice. Sasuke then ran up the Arena wall, what the hell is he doing? Then I understood why. He was using chidori.
"Kakashi! Why did you teach him Chidori?" I shouted frustratingly at Kakashi who was sat next to me.
"It's fine. He can already use it twice a day." Kakashi gave a close-eyed smile.
I stared back at the scene as Sasuke ran down the wall, gaining speed, and punctured Gaara's 'Ultimate Defense'. When he released his arm, a yellow eye could be seen through the sphere of sand, not belonging to Gaara. I had no time to react to that though, feathers were falling from the sky, a genjutsu that made people fall asleep. Me and Kakashi both whispered "Release" and glanced across the arena. The Hokage was being held with a kunai by the Kazekage, probably Orochimaru. I started gathering senjutsu chakra, and then entered perfect sage mode. Using 'Hare Janpu' I leaped across the arena and next to the Hokage, knocking away Orochimaru's kunai with a kick. This was a fight I couldn't hold back in.
"Sharingan." I muttered under my breath and the 3 Tomoe's swirled in my eye.

"Ohohoho, when did you get Sharingan then?" Orochimaru looked at me with murderous intent. No-one knew I had Sharingan except Itachi and Jiraiya.
"You alright, Hokage-sama?" I asked and he took off his Hokage Uniform, revealing his battle armour.
"Yes, he is an opponent you cannot underestimate. Do be careful." The Hokage warned me as a Barrier made by some sound Ninja was erected around us. Before we could even react, Orochimaru did hand signs.
"Forbidden Jutsu: Edo-Tensei!" He shouted and two coffins rose from the ground. The door of them was opened, and two figures with black eyes slendered out. It was none other than Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju, 1st and 2nd Hokage's. A few moments later, a third coffin came from the ground. Me and Hiruzen both immediately understood who it was and threw sealing paper on it at the same time but were too late. Out came the 4th Hokage, my Dad.