Chapter 7- Remembering

She pulled something out of the box; it was a picture, the picture that she took when we were in middle school.

It was me, who was in that picture. I was wearing the shirt, that she must've gotten from her dad,  she made out of extra paint. Written in front was a line from the song Enchanted by Taylor Swift. It says    “Enchanting to meet you”. And I still remember the line at the back of the shirt,  “Please don’t be in love with someone else, please don’t have somebody waiting on you”. I was so struck by those words and it didn't even make that much sense to me since we still so young.

She left it at my locker. At first, I didn’t have a clue who made that shirt. So I asked Jade, maybe she knew because she's a girl.

She kept on saying that she doesn’t know who did and walked out. But of course, knowing her, I know there's something she's not telling me. I text her, kik her, and I even tweet her. I kept bugging her to say the name of the girl. I didn't even know why it was so important to me to know who made that shirt. I followed her to the bench where she usually sat and continued to bug her. She finally gave in and said the name, her name.

There was a moment of silence, awkwardness. I was rendered speechless. I was about to say something but her mom was already there to pick her up.

"Hey mom!" she said, a little too enthusiastically.

 Then she turned to me, “Um,  I’ll just call you later. See ya!” she said quickly. For the first time, I was short for words so I just nodded.

I sighed as I relived that very long story.

“I want you to keep it, I know it's just a picture. But still, I want you to keep it. It would mean so much to me.  You still have that shirt right?” she asked me, almost as if begging me to say yes.

 And I nodded.

*Authore's note:

Already edited by xneverthesamex. my awesome editor ;) ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING!. . DO NOT FORGET TO, VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT. Please, it would mean so much to me and it only takes a few seconds. OH, I FAN AND VOTE BACK :)