★Omake 05★ Our First Date!

Todoroki's household,
Touya's room,
Morning...

Touya's POV

I stared at Izuku who was combing her dark green curly hair while singing a lullaby. She was wearing a simple white dress with a turquoise ribbon tied around her waists while I wore a dark blue hoodie and a face mask to hide my face since we were going to be in public place.

A small smile appeared on my patched face as I eyed her goreous hourglass-shaped body. She was the most beautiful woman I had even met.

She is only 16 but already looks this matured...

I slowly walked to Izuku and gave her a surprise hug from behind. Izuku let out a cute surprise yelp, making me laughed teasingly at her. "Jeez, Touya..." She puffed her right cheek adorably. I just chuckled at her as I wrapped my arms around her hips tighter.

Izuki continued to fix herself by looking at her reflection in the mirror while I relaxingly rested my chin on her thin shoulder, inhaling her lavendar scent.

Damn, she smells so sweet~

"Touya, stop sniffling on me like that." Izuku demanded me to stop. "But I love your scent." I said bluntly, continuing to sniffle on her fragrance. "I thought you said we're going on our first date?" Izuku reminded me.

Ah, totally forgot about it.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it." I grinned sheepishly at my girlfriend. Izuku shook her head while smiling warmly at me. She cupped my purple cheeks and gazed into my sapphire blue irises. "Then let's go! I can't wait to go out with you, Touya!" She giggled im excitement as she removed her warm hands from my face, hopping out of my room in such a childish way. "Hurry up!" She chirped gleefully.

Man, you are cute too when you're acting like a child, Izu.

We both walked down the quiet hallway together while chatting about our date plan. Izuku wouldn't stop herself from smiling so beautifully, with sparkles brightening around her that I started to get nosebleed. "T-Touya?! Are you okay?!" Izuku began panicking when she saw blood flowing from my nostril. "Y-Yeah, I'm good..." I answered, face flushed crimson red.

This is all your fault, Izu.

I kept telling Izuku how I was fine since she wouldn't stop worrying about me but finally gave up and believed in my words. We both left my house and headed to the train station with Izuku locking her slender arm with mine along all the way there.

....

First place to visit:
All Might Cafe...

What the... What was this PLACE?

My jaw dropped wide open when we arrived there. Izuku was the one who suggested to visit a "cafe" but never did I think even once that it would be ALL MIGHT CAFE.

Why are you so obsessed with him,Izuku? Heck, even her luggage is All Might pattern. Luckily her underwears are normal. I secretly took a look at her clothes last night after she was fast asleep.

Ops, sorry Izu.

Izuku's eyes beamed in happiness as she looked around the cafe. "Wah~ I have been dreaming to come here~ I just found out they opened All Might's theme cafe here a few days ago! This is so amazing! My dream finally comes true!" Izuku squealed in excitement, her hands wouldn't stop shaking my body. I began feeling nauseous after all that hard shaking caused by her. "Now, Touya, let's go order something!" Izuku called me out after letting me go. She gripped my wrist and dragged me to an unoccupied booth.