★Omake 07★ Surprising Change (Part 2)

Aroun 3.00 p.m.
In Touya's room...

Shouto's POV

Hm? What is this?

I sensed something moving around and it bothered my sleep so I slowly opened my eyes, only to see a woman figure.

Who is there?

My pupils scanned the female figure beside me. My eyes immediately went wide when I realized... Midoriya was sleeping next to me!

What the...?! How did this happen?!

I panickally sat up myself on the futon, cautiously observed the girl with dark green hair and there was no doubt, this girl was definitely Midoriya and SHE was SLEEPING WITH ME.

Why... What kind of nightmare is this?!

Midoriya suddenly started motioning which scared me. What if she saw me here? I didn't even remember I stepped into Touya-nii's room!

Midoriya's eyes slowly opened and darted to me who was sweating bullets. "Touya, what's wrong? Your face is pale." Midoriya called me out sleepily as she rubbed the sleepiness in her eyes away.

Did she just call me Touya?

"I--" I remained silent when I realized something was odd with my voice. It sounds like an adult's voice. "Touya?" Midoriya called me Touya again.

A rush of realization hit me, making me immediately stood up and stared at the reflection of myself-- no, Touya-nii's self in the mirror?!

Wait, am I in Touya's body or something?! But how--

"Hey, are you okay?" Midoriya stood up and stepped closer to me. He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes deeply.

"Jeez, are you acting up again to get my attention? You are so childish, Touya." Midoriya smiled warmly at me before locking her slender arms around my neck, narrowing the gaps between our faces.

Midoriya gently merged our lips together, causing me to blush intensely. I wanted to pull away from her but it would make Midoriya thought suspiciously of me.

Damn it, I have to do something! How did this happen in the first place?

Hold on a second...

We got attacked by villain today...
He used his Quirk on us but nothing happened...
Now I am in Touya-nii's body...!

Is this the effect of that villain's Quirk?! So his Quirk is to swap his victims' soul!

Midoriya broke apart from me eventually and released her arms from me. She stared at me concernly before clamping her palm on my forehead. "Touya... Are you sure you are alright? You are not... Yourself at all." She spoke up in suspicion. From the tone of her voice, I bet she she slowly got suspicious of me.

"It's alright Mido-- Izuku... I'm still a bit dizzy, that's all." I tried my best to sound like my oldest brother. Hope I really did sound like Touya-nii or else it will freak Midoriya out.

But how did he act around Midoriya? I bet he behaves much more different when he is alone with her...

"....." Midoriya didn't say anything back. She placed her hands on both of my shoulders, slowly pushing me down laying on the bed back. "I-Izuku...?" I felt very awkward adressing her with her first name and her action now really made me sweating bullets.

"You need to rest more. I make you some rice porridge for you." Midoriya smiled warmly at me, a smile that she always showed to me when she was still my girlfriend once.