★Sneakpeak of Sequel★

A/N- This is requested by scarletheartcrimson ! I make it into a sneakpeak since it's something that happen AFTER the proposal! (After the epilogue that happened in My Choice. If you guys are confused, go and check it out first!) Uwaa, I'm so excited! Enjoy reading! UwU

__________________________

A few weeks after the wedding ceremony,
Nighttime,
Todoroki's residence,
Living room...

Third Person's POV

A certain beautiful female greenette sat down herself on the pink, soft cushion next to her love of life who now was her new husband. Her husband's family members -- also her official family now --already gathered in the living room to have a celebration for the new married couple.

"Today is the best day of my whole life!" The third child of Enji and Rei Todoroki, Natsuo exclaimed happily as he sipped on his sake along with his older family members. "I agree with Natsuo." His older sister and the seocnd child of the family, Fuyumi answered calmly, her hand worked to pour down the sake into her father's small cup.

"No one can deny that, Natsuo-nii." Shouto, the youngest spoke up eventualky after only listening to his older siblings' chattering, a small smile curved on his lips. "You children are all correct. I can't believe the day we witnessed Izuku and Touya getting married is today." Rei, the kind hearted-mother of her energetic children said before turning to look at the married couple. "Congratulation, Touya, Izuku." Enji, the head of Todoroki family, smiled at Izuku and Touya gratefully.

Izuku's face already flushed red in embarrassment, her fingers fiddling together. She couldn't help but got embarrassed everytime people praised or congratulated her. Touya only smiled and wrapped his arm around her small shoulders and pulled her a bit closer to him gently.

"Ah, Izuku is now my lawfully wedded-wife. So, Shouto, Natsuo. Don't you both dare to steal her." Touya teasingly threatened his younger brothers, slightly sounding serious in secret. "Touya! Jeez, they won't do that..." Izuku snapped, feeling embarrassmed with his harmless yet sound deadliest joke. The raven haired-male just laughed it off.

"Come on, Touya-nii. O! We won't touch your wife! We both already have our own girlfriends, right, Shou?" Natsuo grinned at Shouto who kind of looked a bit confused since he wasn't laying attention to their conversation. He was too focused on eating his cold soba. "Yeah..." The half white, half red haired-boy answered unenthusiastically.

The rest of the family members laughed at Touya's joke, except for Enji who just smiled and Izuku who was covering her red face. Everyone was extremely happy today for only one reason;

Today was Izuku's and Touya's wedding ceremony. They became one at last, as wife and husband.

It was the most memorable day in Izuku's and Touya's lives. After two years of awaiting, this fateful, beautiful day arrived finally. They were finally married. Their dream to live together as a family became true. Izuku Midoriya now was known as Izuku Todoroki, wife of Touya Todoroki, the oldest son of the family.

Izuku was no longer staying with her parents since now she was a wife to her love of life. She would be staying at his husband's family house before they moved into their own residence. Inko and Hisashi were happy and sad that she had to leave them. They knew this day would come. Their one and only daughter would grow up, leave the house to build her own family with her soulmate.

After a couple of hours, the small celebration ended. It was 11.15 p.m. and everyone was ready to go to sleep. "Good night, Izuku." Fuyumi said sleepily, giving her sister-in-law a tight hug.