DISCLAIMER

Hello reader. It's nice to meet you.

And as for the old-time readers, welcome back.

This is my first of my one-shot English fanfics shorts and drabbles here on WP, i hope you enjoy this story.

I do not own Meteor Garden, nor the characters(EX: The F4, et.al ). Some places are real and most are fictional. Some of the places and other things that are real.  And also, this is an AU(Alternative Universe)Setting. Please do not copy and the story comes from the author's thoughts and imagination.

Thank you for stopping by. Good luck and God bless and Enjoy your reading! ^^

And for the haters, F.U. and God Bless and enjoy your reading! Labyowh XOXO <3

Love:

Weinnah <3

P.S.: PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!!!!! DO NOT COPY!!!! If you are inspired by my story, thank you. But if you will make a story inspired from my work without copying the original source, please ask permission by messaging me in my inbox here in WP or emailing me at weinnahauyeung0056@yahoo/gmail.com or you can contact me via twitter on ouyangweina0056! Thank you very much!

TRIGGER WARNING:

Mature Scenes in some chapters are up ahead! If you can handle the heat, go ahead, i dare you. If you can't, skip it but don't say i didn't warn you. Good luck. But don't worry, there will be some Non-SPG stories on this fic.