Bus Ride Thoughts PART 2[CaiSi]

I rode the bus that day with his best friend after he confronted me and begged me to stay.

Heavy heart, a heart still wounded and filled with so much pain.

All the pain i kept inside, for i believed that i can move on from it since it was better this way.

I stepped on the platform going up the bus, then his best friend followed.

I pray that there are no regrets on what i will do.

The bus started to leave that place.

A few minutes ago before i rode the bus with his best friend, he saw us on the bus stop.

He begged and pleaded for me to stay, i told him to stop and let go and forget about me, and about us.

His best friend chastised him because on what he wanted to happen. He said to him that he didn't give a damn about my decisions and promised to make me happy, for he was determined to get me back.

When i was in the province, in the fishing village where my parents now live, my heart still wished for the impossible.

My heart still yearned for him.

Crying at night while my parents are asleep, crying alone when i watch the seabirds on the seashore, while watching the boats go about on the water to get their catch of the day.

I wanted to go back home, but i had fears.

"Will he still love me?" , i ask myself.

The foolish me still hoped, wanted and dreamed, my rationality thought instead of what i did for my dear friends and his resentment, grudge and hatred towards me by breaking his heart on that rainy night.

I reminded myself on what i saw yesterday after the graduation ceremonies at Ming De.

Him and his 'fiancee' that his mother arranged for him to marry.

I saw him smile, and realized that she can be the one to heal him from the pain.

I wanted to tell him the truth about my feelings.

But i lost all hope, so i decided to move on from it.

For if i did, it will cost everything....Even my friend's lives(not literally, but i hope not).

My feelings for him are killing me.

I am dying inside.

But i will fight this feeling. For i only did what was right, so i thought.

As the bus rolled on the road, i stood up on the platform and i close my eyes in tears and said a silent prayer to god or any higher power.

I could hear his voice screaming and calling out to me, and i opened my eyes and tears flowed.

I looked at him as he ran beside the bus....I wish i could stop the bus to go down and chastise him, or ask the driver of the bus to stop his craziness.

Please, bus...Drive faster...! Let me not hear him calling out to me...!

Love of my life, please stop....! I cannot anymore, i told you...!

I pray for your voice and your face to fade away...!

I prayed harder to any deity or any higher power of any religion to hear my cry.

But the more harder i pray, looks like the gods gave me a flashback of my memories with him and his love for me.

The harder i fight it, the more it is forced on me.

His voice, his screams calling out to me got even louder.

Oh God, i can't take it anymore!

My heart still aches! My heart still breaks! I have to run to him! Let me fly to him!

I can no longer fight this no more.

I asked the driver to stop the bus.

I now realized everything. I know now what i want.

His best friend, who was my first love once asked me if i was sure on what i wanted.

I gave him my answer, for i don't want to feel regret or i don't want to regret no matter what the outcome became whether i become successful or not.

I now decided. I want to be with him and i have to be with him.

My heart and my mind, i decided to set free.

I have now decided to let the floodgates open and rush over me.

I love him. Nothing more, nothing less. It's no use denying.

Yes, i love him!

I have totally fallen for him! I realized it now....

Stupid idiot me, i have fallen in-love with him!

The stupid idiot who's a weed has totally fallen in-love with the stupid idiot pineapple head!

HAHAHAHA!

I will finally be free! I am now setting myself free!

No matter what, whether to Heaven, Hell or to Mars and the stars....

I will be with him and stay with him.

Ah-Si my love, wait for me. I will fly back to you and run back to you....!

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hello again readers especially MG/DyShen(DiYue/CaiSi)/Mooncakes(Yue Bing)/Brothers(Xiong Di Huo/XDH)/DIY(Di Ai Yue)'s! Hope you like this part 2 of this drabble! I thought about this a few hours ago since i was watching more re-runs of MG from both generations. So hence the inspiration. 

Feel free to read, vote and comment or whuteva. Same goes for my other works. And speaking of my other works, feel free to wait for them because i am working on it as well. It's just that real life shit is making me busy and all. I hope you guys understand.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter for more shits and updates about my fics from me or if you wanna connect with me or whuteva: ouyangweina0056

See you on the next updates! XOXO 

Have No Fear And Always Hope For The Best:

-Wei