SPG/XXX: The Hater(1-800-Miss-Shen)[DyShen]

WARNING: MATURE GRAPHIC SPG AHEAD. IF YOU GET HOT AND BURNT, DIDN'T SAY I TOLD YOU SO. IF YOU GET HORNY AND WET, THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM, I ALREADY WARNED YOU. YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT AND WRONG. IF YOU CAN WAIT, WAIT FOR THE NON-SPG CHAPTERS. BUT IF YOU CAN'T THEN WHATEVER. READ IT FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE HAHAHAHA

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

GUIDE:

()IN BETWEEN THE LINES-WORDS SAID ON THE SIDE

ITALIC-THE CHARACTER'S SPOKEN WORDS ON THE OTHER LINE

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

All Shen Yue ever wanted is a good night undisturbed.

A good night being disturbed by an unknown number calling on her phone.

She became annoyed by the unknown numbers that had been calling on her phone lately, mostly haters. Haters that wanna talk shit to her on the phone.

To make it stop, she had a brilliant idea.

So she planned.

To set her plan into motion.

And it will happen....

Tomorrow night.

THAT NIGHT:

*RRRRIIIIIINNNGGGGGG*

*RRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG*

*RRRRIIIIIINNNGGGGGG*

Yue-Yue knew this was it. She has to set her plan into motion. She was in a sitting position on top in the bed.

And on someone.

"Babe, this is it....It's ringing...."

"I know love...Good thing we got it hot..."

*RRRRIIIIIINNNGGGGGG*

"I better answer it now...."

*RRRRIIIIIINNNGGGGGG*

Yue was already in heat. Naked. She was so hot and her body was pulsing as she had never felt so much pleasure as someone eats her out while massaging her round tits. She answered the phone call in her husky, breathy and sultry voice.

"Uhhh....H-hello..? This is...Shen..Yue..." she said as she moaned and bit her lower lip.

"Shen Yue! You are nothing but a short and a fat bitch! You don't deserve your fame and fortune!" the hater replied to her.

"Yes..? Uhmmh...Sorry, i'm...a...bit..busy..." Yue replied to the hater who was ranting over the line.

"Hu Yi-Tian was right!!! You are unattractive as fuck!! No wonder!! And Wang He-Di doesn't deserve a co-star like you, or maybe a girlfriend! Your relationship is nothing but fake!! He is much better with Diliraba and other beautiful actresses to match his handsome face! Or even with me!!!!" the hater continued to rant at her over the phone.