Bus Ride Thoughts[CaiSi]

I left Shanghai before the sun rises and i took the bus.

Last night was hard.

I left his house with tears a broken heart.

He begged and pleaded me to stay, crying to me.

But i still left anyway.

As much as i was already falling in-love with him, i could not risk it.

His mother was evil.

She told me to stay away from her son the first time.

But he was the one who pursued me continuously, and lo and behold! I was falling for him without knowing it myself, no matter how hard i denied, fought and suppressed my feelings.

His mother's evilness knew no bounds.

I worked as a maid in her mansion, all because of her son since i had no place to go, and i had no place to live or stay.

Her words that came out of her mouth were too sharp to handle, yes i was scared to admit, but thankfully, her head maid came to my defense. I hate to admit, i was so scared of their confrontation and cried my heart out to her that night.

The next day after the confrontation, i kissed him.

And promised to treat each other equally.

But back here on the bus i thought, i felt all the words i said were farce. A promise i will never, or never again will or can fulfill.

When his evil mother caught wind that her son and i continued to be together, she pursued my best friends.

An hour ago that day, i was talking to his best friend, my first love.

He guessed that i kissed him, because of my loud thoughts. But he warned me about his best friend's mother and power and what she can do. I dreaded.

And, his best friend's word came to pass.

I saw my guy best friend, worried and restless.

He told me that their banana business suddenly became bankrupt. I was shocked.

I went now to my girl bestie's house.

They were packing their things.

The same thing happened to her, the same thing that happened to my guy best friend. Her dad was suddenly axed from his job.
I told them to stop packing their things, for i told them that i knew what i must do.

I talked to her, his mother.

I chastised her severely for what she has done to my friends. I told her that my friends are innocent and have done no wrong. I demanded her to take back what she did to them, she did, but with a price. A very heavy price.

She told me to leave her son forever.

And leave him i did.

I did the most selfless thing, just to save my dearest best friends and other people i loved...

But hurt the person i was starting to learn to love in the process, no, scratch that, the person i love. Oh dear, stupid me! I'm hurt too.

Now i go to the fishing village where my parents returned back.

On this bus, i wish will go faster.

Finally, i get to see my parents again, but all my thoughts are full of nothing, but him and only him.

I regret all the words i said to him, i wish to replace them with my confession of my feelings for him.