5

Mark's pov.

*** graphic warning ⚠️ ****
"I will be back, I promise," I said then pulled Amy in for a kiss, she kissed back but with a lot of force. She is trying to get me to stay home. "That worked once but I really need to go. When I come back I am all yours."

"You're not in a suit?"

"Nope, I need to be stealthy, all black it is."

"James?"

"Yeah. He will pay for what he did to you the other day. No one makes my Princess cries and gets away with it."

"What are you going to do to him?"

"Let's just say we he will not be able to walk in on anyone again."

"His legs?"

"No, but you don't need to worry about it. Give me a few hours and I am all yours." I kissed her again then left the house.

I hate leaving at night but it's the only time I can get this plan to work, I snuck into Jame's house by using the working only door. Asshole doesn't even let them come in the front door. I snuck up the steps into their bedroom. I pulled out this spray that puts you to sleep faster and sprayed both pillows. Now we wait. I found a hiding spot in the corner of the room behind his dresser.

"James, how come you haven't marked me yet? Stephanie asked as James walked into the room.

"I have my reasons." He changed into his night clothes as they talked. I made sure I was completely hidden from them.

"Is it because I am not her? I see the way you look at her."

"Who is her!"

"HER! You fucking walked in on them having sex and you come home all hot and bothered but you didn't let me touch you! You went into the bathroom and took care of yourself."

"We both know why I haven't marked you, you don't deserve that title."

"Don't change the subject, how do you think Mark will feel when he finds out that you stayed at the door and listened to them?"

I had to hold on my anger, Stephanie is still in the room. I can't risk blowing my cover.

"I am so tired of this conversation," James said.

"Just admit it, you want to bang her."

"So does every guy that sees her, why do you think she is covered in hickeys? Mark knows he needs to keep her close, he has trained her as well, physically and with a gun. He isn't stupid. Now, this conversation is over, go to bed."

"Fine."

It sounded like he walked out of the room and she got into bed. The spray should be working on her and she will be out like a light. A few moments passed and James walked back in, I heard him climb into bed but he jumped right out.

"Okay, you son of a bitch, where are you? I can spell the spray."

I peeked out and saw him walking around the room, he had his gun drawn. Looks like it's time for plan B. As soon as he was turned around in front of me I put one arm around his neck and the other I knocked the gun out of his hand and locked his arm in place.

"You will go to sleep," I said in his ear.

"Mark? How long have you been there?"

"Long enough, now sleep."

I tighten my grip around his neck knocking him out. I dragged him down the steps to his torture room. After he was locked in place on the wall I threw a cup of water in his face waking him up.